• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what does socal do? (like for work)

I'm the Program Director for Camp Emerald Bay, a Boy Scout Camp on Catalina Island

Skullvarian said:
here is our current project, ion beam etching system(like sandblasting but with argon ions)

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

AHHHH. Reminds me of my old days at Conexant Semiconductors. I worked in HIVAC department on the Ion implanters and PVD (physical Vapor Deposition) chambers (repair not operator). Anyone want to read some crazy stuff read about that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion_implanter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_vapor_deposition

And for Chris

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion_beam_etching

silverslk said:
WHAT do you do? NOT who do you work for......:rolleyes: haha

I am a calibration tech for a Biotech Firm in Irvine. NO I can't get you any drugs!!!! haha
i am a meter reader for socal gas based out of San Bernardino.:wierd: And yes i'll shut off your gas Andy!

98RExj said:
i am a meter reader for socal gas based out of San Bernardino.:wierd: And yes i'll shut off your gas Andy!

I'm going out to San Bernardino on the 24th to test for the meter reader position...

XbajajeepX said:
I'm going out to San Bernardino on the 24th to test for the meter reader position...
thats cool. good luck its not hard.;)

EE Student @ UCR and work @ BS Fab.

Im unemployed, living off you guys till I get a decent full time job. Used to work in the offroad motorsports industry for the past 6 years. Knew everyone , drove almost everything. right now going for an exam for a .gov position in a 3 letter dept. IQ of 162, sat of 1280, and a psy degree helped alot. However im better at building things. Such as an RC helo from an erectorset when I was 11. Gas powered mechanic creeper when I was 8 and all sorts of weird shit. Latest one was a gas powered wheel chair that did 32mph, cops finally told me to trash it after racing it around downtown huntington.

Trouble said:
Im unemployed, living off you guys till I get a decent full time job. Used to work in the offroad motorsports industry for the past 6 years. Knew everyone , drove almost everything. right now going for an exam for a .gov position in a 3 letter dept. IQ of 162, sat of 1280, and a psy degree helped alot. However im better at building things. Such as an RC helo from an erectorset when I was 11. Gas powered mechanic creeper when I was 8 and all sorts of weird shit. Latest one was a gas powered wheel chair that did 32mph, cops finally told me to trash it after racing it around downtown huntington.

Did Stephen Hawking steal his Brief History of Time from your 4th grade paper too?? :shhh:

How dare you compare me. That guy is awesome.!! Im not. However give me your jeep and ill have it set up smooth. With the help of OTR fabwerks.

If anyone has a way of converting vhs-c to digital ill be more the happy to share the video of the wheel chair.

Ps you can pay me with haagen-dazs chocolate peanutbutter ice cream.

Back