• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do you have to get done.....

I need to get camping equipment, and spares and arrange everything. Also some sort of recovery points would be nice, I'll have to see if I can get at least a front bumper, but we'll see.

if you dont get a bumper at least grab a tow hook kit.... they can be had for under a bill and are acceptable per tech rules

I was thinking about seeing if Tyler had any of those bumper brackets left.

Bent the tie rod (twice) today. Time to upgrade.

Last I knew there was one set left.

:twak: :helpme: :cool: ;) :conceited

After WF, I need a new tcase.

It needs unexploded, I don't think Brian is THAT good! :D

I am gonna order front gears next week for my rig.

i need to do some bumpstops, bigger tires, install some parts, and fab some other stuff.
it'll all be fun!

I need to finish the stiffeners, add the sliders, add the roll cage, replace the radius arms, fab the front coil mounts, install CB, install winch, install cb, oh, and take a break, thats all!

All I've GOT to do is rebuild my leaf springs with a mixture of XJ/MJ bits and fix my shackle mount so I can have rear shocks bolted up and bolt on the bellypan sitting in the garage. I might take the spacers out of the front and drop it down an inch. You guys know how I love to drag the middle of it on rocks.

There's a list of things I'd LIKE to get done, but those probably aren't happening until the fall, what with the impending Uhaul purchase and what not sucking up money and maintenance time.

Okay, so list has changed a little.

Fix broken frame side track bar TRE
Finish exhaust
Install shackle relocation brackets
Install motor mounts
Install drop brackets
Install extended front brake lines
Possibly other goodies
CB
Rockers
Spare parts
Maybe more.......

I've got a bunch of stuff to do. Mostly centered around my new front 44 and a set of 37's.

We'll see how things shape up...

Back