• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do you have to get done.....

I have almost everything I need. Just need to plan some time with my buddy to install everything

4" IRO Critical Path long arm kit, with full rear leaves
5100/5125 Bilstein shocks
JKS Discos
Spicer 760x front u-joints
31x10.50 BFG AT on Crager 15x8 with 4" back space

I still need to order an adj. double shear track bar, maybe upgraded tie rod, SYE and rear driveshaft.. hopefully that's it. Oh and front recovery points of some kind

LIft is done

Now I need:
Order 33's
swap in my 8.8 with Detroit locker! :D
Regear the front or hopefully get front axle with detroit! once again, :D
Maybe get frame stiffeners burnt on and 2x6 rockers.

ordered bushings and joint rebuilt kits for the suspension along with new motor mounts yesterday.... going to get a ps pump tomorrow

i know its a long way away but my time is scarce and its gonna take all i got to get it done between work and school

-Recharge fire extinguisher
-Stock a new med kit so my WEMT skills are worth while
-Install rear discs
-Install new brake booster/master
-New rear brake hose
-Longer shackles
-Bumpstop
-Tranny fluid change

Fix anything else I break/goes wrong. It is the DD.

Ok the shackles are no longer needed (whole new lift).
That whole fix anything else thing... yeah I get to do the clutch this weekend. At least I can scratch off the tranny fluid change with that.

I could basically go right now, as it is, but I may do a PS pump and new lines, and I might even vaccuum all the dust of the dash from last year.

Outside of that, #1 priority is don't break it before the crawl.

I was so wrong when I said that:wow:

Replace #1 fuel injector
new rear perches
mechanical fan delete
steering box reinforcement
new ps pump and lines
GC alternator upgrade
new front springs

im going to try for a RSF cage in my jeep
frame stiffeners
maybe some bead locks if i can afford 'em
back up diesel and fuel cans
and thats all really.

im so stoked about this adventure.

Fix my rear brakes got added to the list and i gotta get it done by WF! :D

I suppose all I have to get done is fix the battery cable but I really want to fab the new radius arms with the johnny joints and build a cage. We will see. At least it is trail worthy as is.

Well I ran Gulches this past weekend and bought a suck down winch on the way home. So..... the adventure begins!

WOOT! Tax returns are inbound and mamma gave me what i need to get the cage!! as soon as it hit the ole account ill be TN bound to Rock Solid Fab to get it installed!!!!

and in plenty of time for the Crawl :D

one less thing i need to do.

WOOT! Tax returns are inbound and mamma gave me what i need to get the cage!! as soon as it hit the ole account ill be TN bound to Rock Solid Fab to get it installed!!!!

and in plenty of time for the Crawl :D

one less thing i need to do.

once you wheel with a cage in it youll never wonder why you wheeled without one

I need to get camping equipment, and spares and arrange everything. Also some sort of recovery points would be nice, I'll have to see if I can get at least a front bumper, but we'll see.

I need to get camping equipment, and spares and arrange everything. Also some sort of recovery points would be nice, I'll have to see if I can get at least a front bumper, but we'll see.

Are needed. Does not have to be a front bumper. There are some decent options out there for front tow hook brackets.

I need to buy a BB pistol, for the giggin.

I have one, and a Daisy target BB rifle that's gnats ass accurate at 10 yrds.

and I just bought some more bb's the other day.

or I can bring the 22 and the subsonics.

87 'silent death' manche

Back