• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

fwiw... do not do glass packs as they do not have a spark arrestors,

Thats why I have one that slips in my tailpipe its simple and I dont rip my muffler off on rocks ...On the jeep lost some paint off my sliders from some fool backing into my slider in a parking lot HAHA I said it'll buff out what the hell did you cut in so hard for !

Installed my new bumper and my inner/out c-rock braces will have pictures shortly

before
imag0504o.jpg

5 minuts later
imag0506.jpg

looks kinda funny being all shiny with every thing around it covered in naches dust

It's what I'm going to do...

c031c0fc.jpg

Got some goods today

That is funny, I just bolted up a nice winch today ;) Now I don't have to answer everyone's question of when I am getting a winch. It only took me 5 years from the time I built my bumper till I got a winch.

Next step trying to figure out where to put the control box. It should be in operation by 2016. I don't like to rush things.

Fixed my power steering pump, the spring loaded piston in the output had gotten stuck down so a few hits with a hammer and a screwdriver popped it back up and I have super steering again.

Wrenching weekend day 2. After loosing daylight I decided to leave the heep at scotts place over night. I came back today and finished up the reassembly and open cooling system. Got all the kinks worked out and finished up around 530. Here's what we did.
Harmonic balancer
Brand new everything rear drum brakes
Brand new radiator and hoses.
It doesn't seem like a lot but there were multiple issues at almost every turn.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and pinched in on sat. Glue n tape, redjeep, xjkid, and dirty dusty. And of course a big thatnks to scott and his wife for being so hospitable.

Didn't know you all were working on it over there at Scott's or I would have came by and been as useless as I normally am lol

IMAG0209.jpg

F*ck external torx bell housing bolts. Hasta

Operation clutchinstallonthestocker has begun.

How did you kill 2 clutches in 2 weeks?

That is funny, I just bolted up a nice winch today ;) Now I don't have to answer everyone's question of when I am getting a winch. It only took me 5 years from the time I built my bumper till I got a winch.

Next step trying to figure out where to put the control box. It should be in operation by 2016. I don't like to rush things.

Whoa there turbo, slow it down man. So when are you getting a front locker? :laugh3:

Back