• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

4of5.jpg

Noticed this ^

I should have a Warn M8000 on my doorstep when I get home tomorrow.

Drove it for the first time since the wife and I brought it home... :rof:

It's almost time for some wheeling :party:

The biggest thing is my exhaust HAS to be redone, it's way to close to the floor boards and just flat out poorly executed.

Anyone handy with fabing up exhausts and wanna lend a hand? I have no welder :bawl:

Put my new sticker in the rear window.
2011-07-12181133.jpg

I also went to pick n pull and got an intact clutch fan shield. gonna put it in tomorrow.

IMAG0212.jpg

IMAG0213.jpg

Yesterday. I put in my new clutch fan shroud and put in a new tps and iac. This morning on the way to work it felt like I got my throttle response back as well as overdrive and horsepower. Yay me!

I won't be doing this until Labor Day Weekend, but I'm puting in a new APN Exhaust Header once I've gotten it Ceramic Coated at Performance Coatings near where I live in Kent, Washington, USofA.:cheers: I've already got the header, I've just gotta save up the $180 or so for the 2000F Degree Ceramic Coating by the end of the month & I'll be ready to have everything in place for the first weekend of September.:party:

Back