• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Picked up this

IMAG0203.jpg

Cardboard and plastic wrap:dunno: Looks like could be a bumper.

Got a great deal on a NIB Logan Metals pre-runner winch bumper.

Whoo, getting ready for parts transfer? You can't drive it without insurance.

This message sent from my phone.. which contains glue... no tape... yet..
just because you shouldnt drive without insurance dosent mean cant drive it......

just sayin.

I started installing my SYE... started around 11:15... around 12AM I found out that I needed a 1 1/8" socket... to remove the front output shaft... but it's freaking 12am... oh well, done for the night

just because you shouldnt drive without insurance dosent mean cant drive it......

just sayin.

WRONGhastahastahasta

this is some of the worst advice I have ever heard

WRONGhastahastahasta

this is some of the worst advice I have ever heard

X2

Very illegal $500 ticket and you are responsible for any damage you cause.

Ha try 650 Ive had 1 and hope to only have one but Ben has a good point ,If you trailer your rig why insure it ? what insurance company would pay out if you roll it and hurt yourself ? Can anybody answer that
:greensmok

Anywhere on Forest service land you are still required to carry insurance I would assume most other public land.

I've always heard 100 lbs shaves off .1 seconds on your quarter mile. So I'm working on lightening.

IMG_20110702_203450.jpg

took it to a charity car wash and got it cleaned. I can actually see the jeep again and not every wheeling trip for the last 6mo.

Worked on my tow-behind the last couple of days...getting ready for fenders (the last step before State Patrol inspection and titling). I'm done for now...time to clean up, have a homebrew, and blow stuff up. :)

i-vL8XwMQ-L.jpg

i-gQbb9X7-L.jpg

i-ZTmHQhW-L.jpg

i-WTsvMD7-L.jpg

i-dQc9BqT-L.jpg

Worked on my tow-behind the last couple of days...getting ready for fenders (the last step before State Patrol inspection and titling). I'm done for now...time to clean up, have a homebrew, and blow stuff up. :)

Looking good, can't wait to see the end result.

Back