• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Yeah that was my dad haha. he said he say torx and i was like i know him! lol. but i probubly would've gone but i went paintballing instead haha.

Oh and like the way it was nice and muddy when you saw it? i did that that day before; got in like a foot and a half of snow and obviously went through some mud hole me and my friends found

When I pulled into Jones Creek I couldn't figure out what you were doing there. Then I realized it must be your dad.

Yes, I also noticed your Jeep was dirty. You need to wash it. ;)

When I pulled into Jones Creek I couldn't figure out what you were doing there. Then I realized it must be your dad.

Yes, I also noticed your Jeep was dirty. You need to wash it. ;)

yeah haha i probubly would've been there but i just decided to go paintballing.

and yeah i know i didnt have enough time to clean it the day before he had to take it

Solution: replace latch. Or tighten screws that hold it in place

my tires showd up yesterday while i was on my way to work . went and picked them up today.
imag0102zj.jpg

imag0101j.jpg

imag0099e.jpg

Ya they do a little right now. But only at full lock lol. I expect they will rub less when I get the 6inch longarm kit installed

Drove the xj into the garage and put the old girl on hack stands for some undercarrage work. Tonight I start work on removeing what's left of the undercoat

I figured out why i didn't have a heater! it was the blend door. like the wire normally pulls the door open it was broken but i moved it manuelly and there was heat. So my dad will probubly make a little nub deal at the end to put on there.

I also flush out the heater core just to see if there was something in there that was causing it to have no heat, but it wasn't and now i can actually drive during the winter with a heater! haha

so there i was cleaning off the undercoat off the "frame"
imag0106lu.jpg

and thought i would take the trans member off. got the trans mount bolts off and 3 of the crossmember bolts just to find out the last one the nut sert was broke. and aperntly im not the first one to have this happen to ither cus there is a hole in my "frame"
imag0103a.jpg

Just wondering out of curiosity, why would you bob the frame on a cherokee? not trying to put you down or anything just wondering thats all :)

Well first its a comanche so unlike the cherokee it has a boxed frame in the back. i bobbed it in order to get a little better departure angle. It also allowed me to tie the bumper in to the shackle hanger which is made out of thicker steal then the frame... also darren made me do it

Last edited:
Back