• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Pics or it didn't happen! :roflmao:
i took the jeep for a very loud spin around the block
imag0291p.jpg

So that thing was on jack stands for how long and the exhaust STILL isnt finished. I know a cheap shop in everett that will get that finished for ya!

Oh yeah, Looks good man, Glad to see it out of the garage

Ya shoot me a list of the exhaust and body shop?

drove about 70 miles. went to check out jones xj. nice bumper
imag0293s.jpg

Getting ready for a trip to PINS (Padre Island National Seashore). Get some surf fishing in at big shell beach. Catch or bust!!!!

The fun stuff:
Welded a 2'' box on my front bumper, and added a 6 rod holder. Also added some drawers to the rear cargo area to organize my fishing gear. It's amazing what you can do with some cable ties, velcro, and a Wal-mart special!!!

The not so fun but necessary:
Had valve cover gasket, rear main seal, and front pinion seal replaced. That leaking was just pissing me off...(and getting worse)

Either way i'm ready to catch some fish...or at least a buzz....lol

Some pics below.
Enjoy
http://s1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa356/chapsXJ/Fishin xj/

To start I walked around it 20 time then picked the spot for the RAMSEY winch sticker then I got dress and Im headed out the door to tie the knot at NOON YAY ME!!!:lickout:

Congrats man!!!!!

THANKS and when monday rools around I need to cut off the lock to basement so I can get at the breakers I have no power in my shop and the landlord hasnt givin me a key but I need to install the 8.5 winch and the hell tall 4.5 RC springs.Which bring me to this oes anybody know how tall there 4.5 spring are mine 21 1/2 tall and have 13 coils just looking to see how much over 4.5 they will give me (need ad-a-leaf) .

Thanx

THANKS ... anybody know how tall there 4.5 spring are mine 21 1/2 tall and have 13 coils just looking to see how much over 4.5 they will give me (need ad-a-leaf) .

Thanx

Counted 13 coils on mine ... Got 5" of lift (22.5" from hub center to bottom of fender flare) but expect it to settle some.
CIMG0047.jpg

Last edited:
I am currently working on my storage system for my spare parts and my tools. This way if I run doorless not jerk off will steal my stuff! I also put together my Yukon Chromoly shafts and new u-joints today. Call them trail spares till the stockers break :D

CustomXJCargoBox1.jpg

drove about 70 miles. went to check out jones xj. nice bumper
imag0293s.jpg

You were right about how much to cut the links. Looks good man! You must have got the very first batch I cut and I remember them being longer.

You were right about how much to cut the links. Looks good man! You must have got the very first batch I cut and I remember them being longer.
ya i think i got the very first set you made with the new kits. lol i wound up shorting it 1.25 inches from 35 to 33.75 eye to eye.

Back