• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

a rod knocking? you better let him out before he gets mad .... lol

so yesterday i cut 1 inch off each end of my long arms. now the spring is better
file0149.jpg

file0150i.jpg

Ben, looks much better. You will be happier with the way it handles to, plus you dont have to spend a bunch more money trying to get the driveline lengthened.

But it looks like you may need to take a little more off the back of the fender

Ordered a new JCR stage 2 rear bumper for it to get rid of my Current one without a receiver.

Ben, looks much better. You will be happier with the way it handles to, plus you dont have to spend a bunch more money trying to get the driveline lengthened.

But it looks like you may need to take a little more off the back of the fender
actually i need to make the link longer. not all the links were taped and drilled deap enough to bottom out the himes so i got to staighten the axle a bit lol

i got the rear breakline on and rear shocks on. just need to blead them and get the front shocks on an give every thing a once over. then off for alignment.
file0154d.jpg

the problem i have with the front is the fronts didnt come with a barpin to mount them to axle. and the ones in my billstiens arnt coming out. so i am going to go to 4wheelparts or oly 4x4 and get a barpin eliminator kit

Last night i sold scatterbrained a 242 i had sittin around. Then met up with larsen and bought some stock shocks for my jeep. Gonna put em on tonight.

how do you use a tape measure to align the tires?

Looks good man!!!

Back