• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Tightened up my track bar mount.. no more popping while turning! I thought it was from removing the CAD or at least something with the axle on the passenger side before i read a bunch posts on naxja.

They are nice. I put a straight on a few weeks ago with a couple 4" ones on the bumper to cut left and right a bit and I there's no point to having headlights any more.

Since I'm broke until the Navy/VA decide to pay me, I've been going to town on the cheap mods. I got in my driver door and greased up the window tracks, and installed stickers for major HP gainz.
10604734_1080830921927070_4390711890814703865_o.jpg

39f39463c5480bed0ef61b8d287a8afb.jpg

Having the exhaust shop fix a bunch of problems they caused when they bent and hung it wrong. Rattle. Rattle. Rattle.
What bumper is that?

Also, got this in the mail today. I've only ever had a h/t so a SYE is awesome in comparison when you look at the difference in shaft size!

97a37d1c0bdeb9b0ba7edb36487777ce.jpg

As of Monday I should have the non-factory 242/ax15 combo! :D

Changed the plugs. Long overdo from the looks! Is it just me or does replacing ancient worn out plugs make it sound like you have a new engine?
76ffa6acdc2f965e3cd3df2b1b99801e.jpg

now I don't remember how to use photobucket..... Great....

Picked up some axles, and wheels, and tires yesterday.

Last edited:
Now I figured it out. I don't know why they keep changing $hit.....

Does my axle look off center?! haha

Back