• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

a1977b28549fcf866e317b66285e5a9f.jpg

Added a CREE light bar and bumper lights, and an extra electric fan, etc and decided it was time for a better setup for toggle switches. I like how clean it looks!

Looks Good! I like that.

So one of the tabs holding my driver seat to the adjustment rail went and broke lol guess I'm going to weld it and start looking into zj/wj seats lol

Same interior as mine! What year? That thing looks Clean! Congratulations!

The body is clean the inside needs a bath
Motor runs like a top, I guess it gets hot. So I'll be dealing with that

4WD
AC
Power windows and door locks

I really like driving a stock XJ
So this will be my DD and I will be building my 97 soon as I find the time to take a part black jeep.

Tan front carpet? From the xj I just sold specfab today. It's tan.

I'll have to bug him see if I can get it out of him!!

I had an '00 with that black/tan interior color scheme and loved it :)

It's white. It has semi-new centric premium rotors and black magic pads on the front, don't know how someone might feel running used brakes, but they were good ;) sub 3k miles at least. It's up to Adam though.

Installed a 50" LED curved light bar 21,000 lumina flood on the ends and spot in the middle draws less than 20 amps. Instant daylight. Anyone want to buy a pair of KC's

Back