• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

oh man! thats awesome! Good story for years to come eh lol.

Did your friend try it after you?

Yea he actually has more damage than me. He got into the hole where the stump used to be and got wedged between the edge of the hole and a part of the stump that didn't get removed. The rear-passenger corner of his YJ is completely destroyed.

Good news is that I got a windshield guy coming to the house on Friday to replace it, hopefully the pillar didn't move too much.

Dude your suppose to build your Jeep then roll it on the trail, not your front yard!!! I think it's worse than a mall crawler, at least they make it to the mall. Yours didn't make it past your yard. Does that mean you have a yard crawler? :)

Re: Re: What did you do to your XJ today

Dude your suppose to build your Jeep then roll it on the trail, not your front yard!!! I think it's worse than a mall crawler, at least they make it to the mall. Yours didn't make it past your yard. Does that mean you have a yard crawler? :)
Hey does this make your yard a single or double black diamond?

Hey, at least he's done more wheeling in his front yard then you and I have in the last year.

Yea he actually has more damage than me. He got into the hole where the stump used to be and got wedged between the edge of the hole and a part of the stump that didn't get removed. The rear-passenger corner of his YJ is completely destroyed.

Good news is that I got a windshield guy coming to the house on Friday to replace it, hopefully the pillar didn't move too much.

Haha, that stump got you guys back for ripping him out

Hey, at least he's done more wheeling in his front yard then you and I have in the last year.

Uh not true Dave my Jeep has been in 4 wheel drive every other weekend for the last month. We left it in Florence, so it's been seeing pleanty of sand. And I plan too keep it down there for the summer, I will also be using it for the week I took off from work in August.

I bet my Jeeps now seen 4 wheel drive more than either one of your Jeeps in the last year. :)

Last edited:
So last night while installing the 3rd member, I was torquing the bearing cap bolts, I thought they were getting offal tight and the wrench wasn't clicking. And wouldn't ya know it "SNAP" I snapped 1 bolt but it didn't break off. I was able to turn it out with out having to drill & easy out it. So at lunch it will be to Vancouver nut & bolt for a set of 4 new ones,

Back