• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

What insurance company? I work for Allstate and never heard of any insurance company deny coverage on a parked rig

Yeah, I thought that sounded a bit fishy as well. Something is clearly missing from the story.

So this is what a XJ is supposed to feel like! With the help of my pops (Outdoors) and my wifes friend Jeff i learned how to install a Currie steering set up with a Pro Crap steering stabilizer. Still need to get a proper alignment but i smashed all on I84 and I205 with no death wobble at all!! Wanted to get the Bushwacker fender flares put on today but looked like a little to big a job for the time we had left. Save that for another time.

I dont have Comprehensive , collison or Uninsured prop damage so me not being in the rig they wont cover it .Geico crap because they have the cheapest SR-22 in two more years when I dont need SR-22 I will go back to state farm who Ive insured with sence I was 16 but they dont carry SR-22 so I swapped companies FAIL on my part.
But the good news it they Arrested the kid (22 years old) Yesterday stealing a tire from the park and ride because he had a flat on his truck HAHAHAHA what a Arse wipe

I dont have Comprehensive , collison or Uninsured prop damage so me not being in the rig they wont cover it .Geico crap because they have the cheapest SR-22 in two more years when I dont need SR-22 I will go back to state farm who Ive insured with sence I was 16 but they dont carry SR-22 so I swapped companies FAIL on my part.
But the good news it they Arrested the kid (22 years old) Yesterday stealing a tire from the park and ride because he had a flat on his truck HAHAHAHA what a Arse wipe

still doesnt make sense. yes geico is cheap in the insurance world but you have the person license plate # im sure and now you know if name. Im sure you had witnesses also. geico would (i know they have lately for a few customers that have changed over to me from geico) cover your repairs and then go after the person who caused this issue. this is what ALL good insurance companies do and even geico does.

This is what ALL good insurance companies do.

They are a crap insurance company. I had one little fender bender at 36 years old and a perfect driving record. They almost doubled my rates over a $1200.00 dent. By the time I could drop them and go with State Farm I more then payed that back by double or more.

My plan is to get a est and then fix it myself because I have a parts rig for the header pannel and my buddy is going to build me some some 1/4 controlarm mounts .
Im also going to go after him for the est damage to my rig even if it means going to court which I dont want to do but I will.

Last edited:
So here are a couple pic's and yeah it doesnt look to bad But it drives like chit
Header pannel
IMG_2430.jpg

Controlarms
IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2427.jpg

Bumper twist
IMG_2434.jpg

and here is a straight on view of the bumper it used to fit tight and flat under the grill the was no Gap I couldnt fit a nickle under it before
IMG_2433.jpg

whay hasn't this guy been arrested for hit and run yet?

installed a new alternator on the 2000 today.

Went to 4 Wheel Parts in Tacoma with my club for their sale and to get a free lunch and help to get a prize for the club with the most Jeeps there . Did the Ramp thing and got a 1346 with sway bar hooked up [ for what ever that is worth ].. 2 Clubs there given winches to do something with.
We got 1.

Bought this one today:

newdriver.jpg

Thinking of actually keeping this one and making it my next shop rig.

John

Wasn't that the plan with the last one?

Back