• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

I hear ya, attempted to fine me for having a non operable vehicle in my garage. Not only was my jeep running and fully operational at the time, I had also driven it 3 days before I had received the complaint. Also my new neighbors on the garage side of the house are deaf.

Wow in your garage? that's worse than mine lol. my stang was in there not running for months and now my Jeep is :p

I thought you had portal axles of some sort?
It's a really long story.

I had rockwells but the fab shop was not living up to the deal. Or doing anything at all for that matter.

So I got tons (D60/10.5 Sterling) since I could get them mounted and get it on my trailer in a week long trip to cali.

Painted the PVC and 2X4s to look like metal i see... :yelclap:
maybe this one is better for an XJ forum?

dsc_0633.jpg

Went wheeling had a good day .It was good even after the windshield was removed with the help of a tree across the road we went down. Oh well ..

Purchased Dustins tires...mounted(thanks torx and dellstopjeep for mounting them!)
2011-07-31_18-50-53_586.jpg

Looks like someone lost their C.

Ran my fuel lines but didn't like them...

Replaced my XJ haulers broken mirror, upgraded to telescoping and heated ooohh...

i pressure washed it. now you can tell what collar it was at one time. drove it over to aibandits place to give him the bolts i forgot to give him when he came over and got the sliders. discovered death wabble in the steering(can a steering box cause that?) and the steering gear is making a strange grinding noise when i turn right.
oh and mounted up my bumper
imag0520x.jpg

not all the bolt holse lined up right. the 3 for the steering gear i was able to make work with little trouble and all the ones on the pass side fit fine. the rear most and 3 for the stock bumper are XXXXed due to a accident before i got the jeep

Looks great, Ben! That's awesome to see.

I wouldn't think twice about opening the holes to a larger size. I built it for my Jeep, so tolerances are tight. Now you just need a mechanical pulling device to mount to it. ;)

ya i almost had a xd9000 warn for 250 but then he sold it to a yota guy for 400 lol. oh well got to love cl.

was meaning to ask were did you get the template for the frame brackets?

16kzvj9.jpg

Back