• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

prepped the frame for welding on stiffeners

hit the trails... it's been raining for DAYS!!!

the funnest parts was this 50 yard long, 8 foot wide pit mud pit with 1.5 foot of mud and a foot of water... the best part is you HAVE to make a hard left turn to enter, so you can not hit it fast

the jeep was covered from top to bottom in MUD... it was weird mud too... almost red in color and kinda smelled like pig poo

IMG00045-20110526-1733.jpg

$125 mudflap ticket. Fvck the police.

I guess the cops over there have nothing better to do, you must not have any real crime. I need to get some mud flaps on my Jeep to, is this your first offence?

Fvck the police.

Buuut, you did break the law :rtm: I say those are Chicken S tickets....like my $170 illegal U-turn ticket I got a few months back. In all fairness though I have nothing against the police since I did break the law and they were doing there job, just thought a warning would have sufficed. Probably the same in your case I assume.

Sunburned the back of my eyelids last night.

More planned tonight.:cheers:

Buuut, you did break the law :rtm: I say those are Chicken S tickets....like my $170 illegal U-turn ticket I got a few months back. In all fairness though I have nothing against the police since I did break the law and they were doing there job, just thought a warning would have sufficed. Probably the same in your case I assume.

Maybe if he hadn't already gotten a warning about it recently...

Finished wj control arm swap. Installed zj fan clutch (holy air flow). v8 zj steering. Full rear brake overhaul. Did wj booster and mc swap the other day. One rockslider done. Finished my rear tailgate armor. Man busy weekend.

253550_1974673683024_1128537855_32220817_5284636_n.jpg

255679_1968164280293_1128537855_32213499_5264570_n.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So if anyone has been thinking about doing rocker replacements on their XJ, here are a few pics that may help you decide. I picked my XJ up today from Pat at Those Guys Rod and Customs in Bremerton. They did an awesome job. Cant wait to get it out on the trail. Also had some raised shock mounts put on the rear axle...take a look.

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

WOW you need to be proud man that is some great work she is doing there. She do all that alone?

made and installed some rear fender flares...

they are not too bad considering they made from garden edging

DSCF3330.jpg

DSCF3331.jpg

Hey them turned out pretty good I haven't got around to doing the rear ones yet but did my garden edging front flairs about month and a half ago, I need to get around to doing the rear some time here.

Wheeled it in Liberty ,did a couple of the trails that were open. And then there is alot of spur roads turned into single track,brush rubbing rutted adventures with some awesome views ..Man it was Great Wheeling .

Back