• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

today i made a ghetto ramp so i could take some measurements for my shocks. im thinking of going about 3" longer and adding some BPEs

2011-05-18181834.jpg

2011-05-18181849.jpg

2011-05-18181958.jpg

Eric helped (read watched) me rivet on some flares. I also flipped my lowers, and I'm pretty sure the noise in my front end is in my steering box.

Yeah it looks alot better than bedliner does it have little pieces of crap to mix in for texture? Who ever did the DIY in my 2 door did a poop job its looks like chip-sealed asphault..

Mine has runs in a couple spots. It is textured
I had the doors open on the jeep and the stupid dog jumped in and put footprints in the stuff :flamemad:

i drove mine for the first time sence i boke it wheeling. good to go wheeling sat :)

Eric helped (read watched) me rivet on some flares. I also flipped my lowers, and I'm pretty sure the noise in my front end is in my steering box.

What kind of noise we talking about? Grinding, Groaning, Howling, etc?

Not XJ related but I ordered 03 cobra rack and pinion for my 5.0. It arrived today but it was 99-04 GT steering... #@$@#$ $%%^*&#'s...

And yes there is a performance/price difference.

XJ side I installed my steering tried to install my drive shaft but my atlas is stuck in neutral (need to remove yolk) and apparently my linkage is still in commyfornia.
I'm sure I can get the yolk off but when I put the flange back on it will need to be locked up.

What kind of noise we talking about? Grinding, Groaning, Howling, etc?

There's a loud clunk/bang everytime I turn right and then the same noise on the way back to straight. No noise turning left. It does it stopped and moving.

loaded it up with spare parts and tools for tomorrows trip to walker, Im excited to see how the new tires perform

I did. I've also had several sets of eyes under there. I'm pretty sure its the box. Eric has a spare I'll probably be swapping in this week, hopefully not on the trail.

Back