• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

About $50 on average but you can get into the Warn or other name-brand and push triple digits. You can also go the other route and find them on JCWhitney for about $30 cheaper.

Jp magazine ran an article this month or last month on the IBS Dual Battery system from Sierra Expeditions.

Pricey, I'm sure, but looked like a super legit way to go, plus they installed it on an XJ for the article.

Took a nap, dreamt of a solution to a winch wiring dilema I've been having. When I woke up I scetched out the wiring schematic I dreamt of and sure as shit it'll work like a charm. I even dreamt of some DPST solenoids that I didn't know existed, and sure enough looked them up after my cat nap and found some :roflmao:They are 200 amp continious duty, should work quite well.

The mile marker winch that came with my heep didn't have the original control box or controllere. It was wired forward only with a Ford starter solenoid :doh: I didn't want to use four relays in order to switch the polarity like many winches do for space reasons.

Wshed it, Waxed it, Buffed all my Sandlake/NWF scratches out. All just in time for the FireDrill Run :firedevil
Now if I could find that Damn Tire Shine...
Bronze

Lol. I washed mine yesterday too, maybe I'll throw a coat of tire shine on it.

got the new exhaust put on. sounds better than before i ripped it off. also found and patched a rusted hole in my floorboard above the muffler. sealed the patch piece with JB weld and rubber cement. looks a lot better and is completely sealed.

rotated my tires and replaced t case fluid with atf4 per torx's recommandation to quiet it up. Thought about bringing it to the firedrill run then slapped myself in the face and parked it back in the garage.

Loaded it up with my camping gear and everything I'd need to fix it after someone else breaks it.

Did everything I can from 2500miles away, I ordered mirrors.

Got the new sliders put on. I really like them a lot. Stout!!!!!
2011-05-13205338.jpg

Back