• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

ORI struts

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

It drives like a racecar now

That front end looks funny... Is that a Toyota axle or a 609, droped to the pass side?

What did you do for a Tcase? D300? 203/205?

Tore my dash out for shits and giggles. Determined that my stereo hasn't been working because it is dead. Also, I remember why I hate wiring stuff.

Tore my dash out for shits and giggles. Determined that my stereo hasn't been working because it is dead. Also, I remember why I hate wiring stuff.

Part of it? Or ALL of it? Cuz I have to pull mine out all the way to the frie wall to replace my heater box!!! It sucked pretty hard just pulling out of Scotts XJ be for it went to the scraper...Can't wait till I have to mine with care.

Part of it? Or ALL of it? Cuz I have to pull mine out all the way to the frie wall to replace my heater box!!! It sucked pretty hard just pulling out of Scotts XJ be for it went to the scraper...Can't wait till I have to mine with care.

I was thinking about it, then I realized I won't get it back together again.

Here's what I did today
.....Taped off
2011-05-05171600.jpg

.....Textured rubberized undercoat
2011-05-05173951.jpg

.....Flat black overcoat
2011-05-05183549.jpg

.....I see MURDER ........
2011-05-05195551.jpg

Worked on the wiring for my electric fan conversion

Mounted my chainsaw in the back

chainsawmount2.jpg

I used Quick Fist Super Clamps. Pretty happy with them, already thinking of what else I could use them for.

chainsawmount.jpg

Back