• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What are you doing to your rig - the continuing saga

she who has the gold, makes the rules?

These showed up Monday! :D
2012-04-10_16-58-55_894.jpg

photo3.jpg

Had some tube doors for my '01 XJ that is a 4-door that I never use....so I decided to extend them to fit on the buggy. I need to throw some paint on them, and then I'm probably going to get some roll bar foam and put it on the top and bottom.

I ordered a new Anti-rock sway bar for the rear, that should be here tomorrow. Also ordered some new tail lights for it since the other ones had kissed some rocks and look like crap.

I'm heading to Moab in 3 weeks....so the crunch is on to get everything done.

( Don't pay attention to the oil slick up front...I got a little crazy changing the diff fluid up front :eek: )

Last edited:
No chit, eh? Nice, I might have swing by and grab some. I don't need much.

Last edited:
you don't luv me no 'mo!

Pics or ban.....

Oh now now, Frank....mucho love for ya brotha! :laugh3:

And I'll post up some pics! :thumbup:

Come on by, I'm just working on a YJ right now. Ripping the axle out of the back in prep for a housing swap.

Waiting for my flex connector to show up, then install in the down pipe just before the cat. Then enjoy the high mountain fishing till I break something. Picked up a Dana 60 Rear 4.10, and trying to find a front 60, but that can wait till the turdy five gives up. :laugh:

Back