• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What are you doing to your rig - the continuing saga

Got lightbars done today
DSC_0072%20-%20Copy_zpsucdhhqdr.jpg

DSC_0043_zpsuiw7345k.jpg

Super stoked with how they look. Recessed sisters into her grill. Im happy with it.
DSC_0073%20-%20Copy_zpsdsbaakbx.jpg

Man, what's in the water down there in the 'Springs???? People be shreddin' XJ sheet metal like fools!

108 might not be as tippy on all those hardcore trails you run..... But then again a stock 94 in the tj did me better ;)

Eflores, whats the plan for a cage on your 2 door? Im seriously planning a similar chop with my 4 door and am stuck mind fing the cage. Im thinking ill run 1.75 from the a pillar up over the drip rail and then angle it back to above the shackle mounts and tie into the HD Offroad plate. Run a down bar at the b pillars with a harness bar and triangulate. Trying to figure out the best way to adress from the B pillar back... (yella, I'm in the springs as well So it must be the higher altitude!)

Flores toss the rollerblade wheels on a cart you can haul the axle and stuff around on vs having to use the Jack.
Then you can tie the laces together and use it as a rope to repel down when you go to get out of that thing :roflmao:
When yA workin on it though I can give a hand. Or be on the way.

So XJ-grin apparently knows I'm scatter brained and held on to some parts for me I thought I had picked up months ago. However I did not. As I was reminded by the shit ride I've been getting from my truck the last couple thousand miles. But alas. These will be getting installed tomorrow at the 1" mark which will put me almost dead even with the rear. (7.5" tire to top of wheel well gap rear, currently just under 6.5" in front )
image_zpsv1gnlx29.jpg

Also. If I ever build a house. Screw a contractor because his house has come up absolutely amazing. Wow.

Thanks again buddy.

Man, what's in the water down there in the 'Springs???? People be shreddin' XJ sheet metal like fools!

It's not the water......... :laugh:

Back