• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WF Swap Meet

pair of add-a-leafs, never used or installed.

Winterfest delivery only.

$50.00

http://www.rubiconexpress.com/Jeep/XJ/Product.aspx?folder=XJLS&part=RE1410

dual tube air intake - 3.5 inch center hole.
26 in total width - black in color.
similar to picure on link.
never used or installed.

$30.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002...m7QQcategoryZ38634QQihZ022QQitemZ350262346594

metal roller fairlead - FREEBIE

BOB

if ya still have the fairlead, I'll take it off your hands! Thanks!

Cheeseman-OUT!

i have some stock limited mesh wheels, need to be cleaned up the clear is coming off. and i have some BFG at's 1 tire has a patch in the sidewall lug, one tire the inside of the sidewall is chewed up from driving on a flat for a little until i could pull over (valve broke off). all tires hold air just fine, would be perfect for a trail rig or something.

Cardboard, I'll take that DS Wing window if it's still up for grabs.

Yes I stil have the wing window, and it is yours. I also have:

Class 1 Mopar Rear hitch. I have all the mounting hardware that comes with this, plus a Hitch adapter to make it receive a 2" reciever, plus a 1" reciever. The adapter and receiver are still brand new in the box.
$ 50.00

Class 1 Mopar Rear hitch. I have all the mounting hardware that comes with this, plus a Hitch adapter to make it receive a 2" reciever, plus a 1" reciever. The adapter and receiver are still brand new in the box.
$ 50.00

message cherbear, hes looking for a hitch for his rig. 50$ is a damn good price!

$ 50.00

This is a heck of a deal!

Unfortunately I am looking for a class III hitch so I can tow a firewood trailer. (Have to put the money-hole to work ya know)

50 bucks is a steal though... Let me think about that.

97+ all the way!

I kinda figured... There was someone else that wanted to know about it, but I can't remember who... Like I said its a NP231 AMC that has the tail cone, not the rubber boot for the output drive...

$225

http://www.gotreks.com/page.asp?pageid=173

I only had it installed with the 6 bottom bolts. I'll bring all the hardware with me. The skid I have has the 242 section and the internal bracing that is now an "option" on their website. I think it cost me $360 shipped.

Does this replace the factory cross member? I cant really tell from there website. Is it 100% straight? I dont know much about Treks products but that seems alittle pricing when you can buy one from JCR for $175. Or is there some thing else that I am missing (other than the internal bracing)?

Just trying to get my facts straight before buying... thanks Chaz

Back