• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WF Swap Meet

Alright, ya can make an offer now an PM me or let me know at WF... I'm trying to not come back with anything I take down...

how many cases do you need? did the one you got from me last not work for you?

Just one now, See my post in the important thread! :flamemad:

I have an AW4 tranny out of a 99 XJ w/ approx 100K on it as well as some stock 96-down tail lights and a 97-up drivers side power mirror and a rear DS from a NP231-C8.25 combo.. all items are up for offer and I want them gone...so basically best offer gets them.

Cheeseman-OUT!

What I'm selling/trading*:
Coil Springs - Out of Stock '99 Sport - aaprox 100k on 'em
4 (KYB?) Gas Shocks Frt&Rr - approx 15k on 'em
NP231 Stock Case (Pre-96 T-case, seems to shift and turn over smoothly by hand...)

Non-Jeep Parts*
1979 Ford 351 Windsor Heads (2) Completely Rebuilt
Electric Fan and housing out of Ford (Taurus?)

*Maybe a couple other things as I sort through some Junk...

What I'm looking to buy/trade:
Disconnects for 3~4in lift
New/Used SYE for NP231
D30 axle shafts
8.25 axle shafts
New/Used Aftermarket LCAs

Willing to set up Trades, PM me if interested in anything... WinterFest or local pick-up only... for now...

I will have a set of front door panels for 97+ XJ's tan in color and in near perfect shape also have visors out of the same jeep. I have a set of 97 country wheels. I may also let go of the stock taillights on my next rig since I have Steel housings now. Probably more to come.

Last edited:
I will kick this one off this year. I am not in a Hurry to get rid of these so I should have then for WF.

For Trade:

Pair of Z34 Hood vents.
RC disco's for 3-4in lift
RC SS front brake lines NEW!
more to come

In need of anything to help my Jeep lol.

Diff guards 30/44
Better coil Springs
Better steering
Better Radio (i have tape deck)
Fog lights
track bar
control arms
lift shackles

Course I would have to provide a lil cash for some of the stuff.

Still have and looking to swap for the above.

Found:
I found some BIG ASS military grade shackles. I am sure they are rated for an obscene amount of tonage.

Also found an air tank I picked up a long time ago in the hopes of going to OBA. Rated for 150psi.

I can get pics of any of this on request.

Well I cleaned out the garage this afternoon and came across a few things I just want to get rid of. FREE.
Stock front end skid, I wouldnt mind getting rid of this sooner than later, other wise I can bring it to WF.
Glass from an older body style 4 dr XJ.
2 Pass side rear most glass
1 Drivers side rear most glass
1 drivers side front door
1 pass side front door
1 Movable wing for drivers side
All these things are currently in Columbus In and I dont really want to drive to far for delivery seeing as they are free.
Cardboard

Well I cleaned out the garage this afternoon and came across a few things I just want to get rid of. FREE.
Stock front end skid, I wouldnt mind getting rid of this sooner than later, other wise I can bring it to WF.
Glass from an older body style 4 dr XJ.
2 Pass side rear most glass
1 Drivers side rear most glass
1 drivers side front door
1 pass side front door
1 Movable wing for drivers side
All these things are currently in Columbus In and I dont really want to drive to far for delivery seeing as they are free.
Cardboard

Hey Mike I'll take that skid. Just gotta get another rig first! :D

Flex it is yours, I just want it out of my garage.
Stryker I dont have doors I just have door glass.

Cool next week I oughta have a new rig next week.

Back