• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Well here she is!

Good to hear, I'm really excited about them and hope they work out for me.

I got a screamin deal on a wheel/tire combo on Craigslist for 500 stock wrx wheels and some blizzak ws70 with 5k miles or so on em.... And Damn do they do hella good in the snow. I was plowing snow the other day. They don't to terrible on ice either... Better then my 7/32nd summers lol. Also picked up coilovers from Dave and traded then for some more streetable ones... I'll get some pics asap.

Well either way I didn't want it too low anyway. The pic that the guy sent me of them on his car was the perfect height for the look I wanted...

Something I do highly suggest is a consideration into switching to the older school tails if you can. DJ actually mentioned this to me and I didn't agree initially, but now I wouldn't have it any other way.

Wooo, I'm still relevant!

I would third the DWS, amazing tires. My P6s are nearing the end of their life and I can't wait to replace them with some Continentals. As far as keeping your wheels nice, here is a tip, don't run into stuff. It's no 2007 limited, but it looks real nice Kiefer.

I have a similar plate relocation bracket. You can actually be pulled over for no front plate in Oregon, I learned that the hard way.

DSCF1082.jpg

DSCF1077.jpg

Last edited:
Whats the big deal with the plate relocation? You guys tying to emulate Evo's or something? .!.. :D ..!.

I like our SRT8 without a front plate....... and those relocation brackets do keep from having to drill holes in your car...... but they do generally look goofy. I'm torn about what to do with a front plate. The wife is paranoid about getting stopped and ticketed. I told her to say the bracket is on back order and we're waiting on the dealership to get it to us if she gets stopped.......

:dunno:

It came with the relocation bracket when I got it... I wish I coulda found an sti limited though. I wanna get the limited wing and the roof vane though. Just got the windows re-tinted today too. Sooo much nicer then what was on there. And looks a hell of a lot better. I do wanna get rid of the plate bracket and cut the plate with new holes and mount it where a front mount would go. But that would require looking for the little cover that covers the tow hook location. So it'll probably stay this way for a while. Got some dynamat ordered to get the trunk to stop rattling. Gonna snap a few pics when I wash it when the tint is good and set. I can't wait till summer. I also have a line on some black sti bbs wheels from am 04. Also wanna paint the headlights when it gets warmer. Gonna go all black with a red ring around the projector. Thanks for the compliments tho guys. I always love havin a car that stands out.

It came with the relocation bracket when I got it... I wish I coulda found an sti limited though. I wanna get the limited wing and the roof vane though. Just got the windows re-tinted today too. Sooo much nicer then what was on there. And looks a hell of a lot better. I do wanna get rid of the plate bracket and cut the plate with new holes and mount it where a front mount would go. But that would require looking for the little cover that covers the tow hook location. So it'll probably stay this way for a while. Got some dynamat ordered to get the trunk to stop rattling. Gonna snap a few pics when I wash it when the tint is good and set. I can't wait till summer. I also have a line on some black sti bbs wheels from am 04. Also wanna paint the headlights when it gets warmer. Gonna go all black with a red ring around the projector. Thanks for the compliments tho guys. I always love havin a car that stands out.

wrx_zps4a9b2617.jpg

The red does look pretty sick

I wish they were fmic instead of tmic so they didn't have hood scoops....
but ya that looks good.

I like the hood scoops, the only issue with the TMIC is heat soak from sitting on top of the engine.

Otherwise your headlights won't shoot right.. I haven't seen a single person who has painted their reflecting part of the headlights.

Isn't heat from the bulbs a concern too? I saw a set of headlights painted black and the paint inside cracked and peeled like the surface of a dry lake bed.......

it is actually a very very very common mod and as long as you let it dry before reasealing it is okay.

Back