• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

well folks...

have a blast remi!! take pics, and dont imbibe too terrible much. your liver might run away screaming;)

ladywolf said:
have a blast remi!! take pics, and dont imbibe too terrible much. your liver might run away screaming;)
oh... my liver is already screaming in anticipation! I've talked with some folks I'll be hanging out this weekend (jeep folks) and the plan is to pickup CRATES of beer EEEEEEEK! I'm hoping to have some really good pictures though :D

well, jeepers are jeepers.... everywhere :D Great campfire, hung out till nearly 2am, had plenty of refreshments to keep warm (actually night was warm by itself) and they were so good, I slept till 10am which those that know me is... well... not normal for me ;)

And damn... Polish Jeep Girls...... NICE :D Unfortunately all were taken ;) Oh yeah.... pics will follow as soon as I get them :D

rpraterxj said:
Very cool! A couple of nice chicks in there. What about wheeling? No action shots...? Good looking Jeeps...for Pole's...LOL

Have a great time!
No wheeling that trip. Just camping and having fun :D

Remi was eyeballing this hot baby:

IMG_7095.jpg

haha great shot!:
IMG_7174.jpg

corbinafly said:
Cool man. Okay i need a closeup of the chick with the pink cap. Trying to figure out if she's a hotty or not.:loveu:
are you looking for a shot of the original owner of the pink hat? or the one that got drunk and stole it for the evening :D

Kejtar said:
are you looking for a shot of the original owner of the pink hat? or the one that got drunk and stole it for the evening :D
The one is this pic.
IMG_7194.jpg&imgmax=640

I see Remi made the annual meeting of his Polish militia unit.

Back