• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Well. This is what I did this weekend
I have taken the front bumper off. Both corners were bent together with bumper brackets. Major PIA. Then I took of the oil pan. Then I took of timing chain cover.
That's is my third weekend.
First weekend I took off radiator and condenser to which i cut the tubes off with bolt cutter. I took valve cover off. I took off Power Steering Pump and Intake Manifold.
Second weekend I took off the starter and the alternator and the brackets. Then I took the exhaust headers and the head.
Exhaust headers are still on. I cant get the bottom bolts out.
I am learning as I go.
My goal was to replace head gasket and rear and front seal. I am putting new timing set. new headers, new radiator and ac condensor radiator. new gaskets.
I have my reliable 99 Nissan Maxima as my main transportation.

Unfortunately it's not a fantastic discount but it does get split up between 3 paychecks AND I still get them now...so it's a win

actually tire rack has them for the same price I paid but I didn't have to pay shipping

Finished the suck down winch I think.

SuckDownWinch016.jpg

Swapped the rods on my 97 booster. Anyone have an old booster and a new one and I'll swap the rods so I can photograph it and do a wright up.

SuckDownWinch020.jpg

33s?

I know 35s don't fit in there that well. lol

i was guessing 31's

guess we'll see

I'm guessing 33x10.50's

Just ordered mine today through work, next week should be a good week for the jeep!

32's, you all lose! :D Picked them up for 550! Now i need to fold the rear fenders! I was gonna order 33x10.5's but these popped up and i couldn't pass it up.

Couldn't handle it and went and had them put on my Jeep!
2011-04-09_18-45-46_595.jpg

Last edited:
32's, you all lose! :D Picked them up for 550! Now i need to fold the rear fenders! I was gonna order 33x10.5's but these popped up and i couldn't pass it up.

Couldn't handle it and went and had them put on my Jeep!
2011-04-09_18-45-46_595.jpg

Damn looks good even if it is your jeep! :wave:

He has 64s. He's not jealous!

Ya know. I guessed 32s then decided to guess 33s cause they're more common.

Yeah I originally wanted 33x10.5's but these came up and I had to have them. I drove to Lexington, KY to pick them up which is a little over 2 hours from me. Pulled into the town where he lives and stopped at the gas station to find his addy and looked at my scan gauge and the temp was at 250! :eek: so I let it cool then drove to his house. I've met him before because I bought the jeep from him so we chit chatted for a while. I ran the heat in traffic going through Louisville when it was 75 out! Get home pop the hood, touch the e-fan plug and it kicks back on. It worked itself loose on me! Thankfully it was an easy fix.

Wandered around the Speedway at the Auto Fair yesterday, thankfully went to visit some friends afterwards that kept me from being home when a bad storm rolled through dropping baseball sized hail...many cars in the parking lot are covered in dents. Guess it's going to be an unusually bad spring/summer in terms of storms

Threw a radio in a friend's car today and began dealing with the massive sunburn I got yesterday.

Back