• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Spent about 8 hours in the last two days writing a lab report for a 1 credit hour Thermodynamics & Heat Transfer lab class :banghead:

Spent last night trying to explain what the word "no" means to my roommates

How much?

Last time I came into extra money, I bought an engagement ring.

.... not ready to be doing that.... but its about a grand i have a few options....

1) trailer... need one to put the jeep on, good used flats with brakes will run me around 800, enough left to put a brake controller and tires on my explorer.

2) tools.... i already have tools but no complete sets (all my sets got stolen a year ago) this would be nice but i can really afford it when i decide i really wnt it

3) stuff for the truck, still collecting parts for the 302 swap i could have the sas done with the extra $$$

im leaning towards finding a trailer, id like to tow my junk to the flog and it would be a good invesment to have

...doug, i would vote trailer; they come in handy for lots of stuff.

or tools :)

Just a pic of my accomplishment. I'm hoping to do some braking distance tests tomorrow before work and see how it compares to the stock setup. Thanks to High2by for the knuckles/calipers. :thumbup:

CIMG4001.jpg

Last edited:
looks like im buying a trailer with my money.... i think it will serve the greater good, so if anyone knows of a good 16ft car hauler for under 900 let me know. anyone wanna help me wire the explorer for lights and brakes? im thinkin about having a boatside party this weekend?

You're next!!

ha. thanks guys... i´m pretty scared, but i guess it can´t be too bad. i think i´m gonna buy some bfg at´s in the next few days stock size for the babywag. i don´t think i´ll lift it more than a couple inches anytime soon, so i think some 235´s would work well with my rear locker to get me where i want to go. my front 2 tires are pretty worn and badly dry rotten, so i´ll use that as an excuse to get some good tires.

Pulled the codes of the wifes DD today from the CEL being on. It had 5 different codes showing. Three were missfires, one was IACV, and the other was p1494. Has something to do with the charcoal canister. I had a vacuum leak and I cleaned the IACV. The CEL is off now so we'll see if it stays of.

Back