• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

So, when we goin yakin? Ya know, Gulches is bordered by a ginormous river... the saluda river.
I would love to go I need more practice in it though before I take on a river. I wanna get my roll down to were I don't have to think about it.

No problem. Think I'm heading to the Park tomorrow after work. You should come out.
Would love to but its Jamie's only night off so I'm gonna hang out with her.

So I put 2 gallons of mix in the radiator. I ran the truck until it got hot (the upper hose, and hoses to the heater core are hot). I think put about another .5 gallons into the radiator and filled up the overflow bottle.

How do I know if the radiator is full? Also, the heater core hoses are hot but I'm not getting heat. I think the hoses at the heater core may be reversed. Which port on the heater core is IN/OUT and which ports on the t-stat houses are IN/OUT?

Are you sure the blend door is in the right place?

Im having issues with my 98 already! It started fine the other day. Now I go out there to start it and it'll spin with no start. Then ill turn the key off and start it. It starts but runs rough for a couple seconds, then stabilizes and runs perfect till next time. What's that sound like? Im late model illiterate.

Put in a new transmission!

After getting quoted $1550 dollars to rebuild my transmission I bought a brand new surplus AW4 for $1440. Peace of mind.....

Im having issues with my 98 already! It started fine the other day. Now I go out there to start it and it'll spin with no start. Then ill turn the key off and start it. It starts but runs rough for a couple seconds, then stabilizes and runs perfect till next time. What's that sound like? Im late model illiterate.

Check the tps and idle air control valve.

Back