• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Worked and replaced my radiator. She's running cool even with the AC on! :D

I won't be wheeling much for a while. Everything I own seems to be tearing up. My Olds quit now my wifes truck is needing a fuel pump plus who knows what else. I ruined a belt on the Toro commercial zero turn. Plus the XJ still hasn't been fixed properly since the breakdown in Harriman, TN coming home from the Crawl.

I'm ready to just get rid of everything and start from scratch. Or go back to IH Scouts. At least they are old school, easy to repair technology and I have gobs of parts for them still.

I won't be wheeling much for a while. Everything I own seems to be tearing up. My Olds quit now my wifes truck is needing a fuel pump plus who knows what else. I ruined a belt on the Toro commercial zero turn. Plus the XJ still hasn't been fixed properly since the breakdown in Harriman, TN coming home from the Crawl.

I'm ready to just get rid of everything and start from scratch. Or go back to IH Scouts. At least they are old school, easy to repair technology and I have gobs of parts for them still.

Hang in there Ed! Don't get rid of the XJ! :twak: Life gets to you sometimes!

I feel about the same, Ed.

Anytime for progress on the axle warranty?

Between dealing with all the issues I've had, I haven't even send it off yet.

Did the rear disk brake swap on my '98. Fairly straight forward from the write ups. But I did end up having to make a piece to go on to my passenger side ebrake cable to adapt it to the new assembly.

ebrake.jpg

ebrake2.jpg

Also changed the front pads, bled the system, and rotated the wheels.

Man oh man, doesn't really feel like I'm on the board any more. Business is booming and we are staying busy to say the least. Build thread to follow soon on the 99. Already done a few things too it, but the latest addition are the 33" Baja ATZ's. Love them. They ride great and I love the look. I'll let you know about how they do on the trail, since Bosco and wingnut are on my @$$ for getting it out on the trail. Shooting to have as much done for the Antioch Night Out Against Crime in a week. Parts I have in the garage waiting: Rancho stainless steel extend brakelines, 2x6 steel for the rockers, Thor quarter guards, solid diff covers, Vision X LED rock lights, and Python Smart Start/Alarm.

Did the rear disk brake swap on my '98. Fairly straight forward from the write ups. But I did end up having to make a piece to go on to my passenger side ebrake cable to adapt it to the new assembly.

ebrake.jpg

ebrake2.jpg

Also changed the front pads, bled the system, and rotated the wheels.

Nice! I am getting ready to do a ZJ rear disk brake conversion here soon on my XJ as well. Where around Dawsonville are you from?

2000 posts!!!!!

what, are you a college student??:viking:
haha... and this forum has had some effect on the ol GPA

graduating this may.

if any one know of civil engineering jobs let me know!

Well once again not working on the jeep on a weekend BUT...

I'm finally in the process of putting in the 4wd trans and D-300 into my MJ. It's been tough to decide when to tear it down since it sees DD use. Inbetween rain showers and kids needing to eat lunch etc I hope to be done some time Friday so I can order my driveshafts and have it back on the road late next week.

Then it's off to St Louis for vacation later in August and then brake work on the CJ when we get back.

Maybe I can make it to the crawl next year!!

I've been DD'ing the MJ since I got it back from Shrek. So far, so good. It's nice going from a very underpowered 4 cyl (saturn) to my 6cyl truck.

That's a lot of posts in one weekend.

I'm looking for a different job myself. This 6 10s a week on 3rd shift is kickin my but.

if you lived closer we are hiring. 5 10-12s and 6 on sat. lol but its first shift. were are hiring, mainly cnc mill

Back