• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

website

STROKER said:
Are you volunteering.....

Someone will get on that Thanks.

STROKER

If you are interested, i would be willing to throw something together and update when neccesary, i can even host if its so desired. Might as well do SOMETHING for the benefit of the chapter.

JoeShmo said:
If you are interested, i would be willing to throw something together and update when neccesary, i can even host if its so desired. Might as well do SOMETHING for the benefit of the chapter.

:thumbup:

JoeShmo said:
ditto, I have my own server. I run delawareja.com on it.

Well, it sounds like either of you are a lot more qualified to work on it than me. I was able to update type, but could never get the pictures/background to update at the same time. Never could get anyone to show me what I was doing wrong either. Anyways, since I've moved I've misplaced the info but had never changed anything other than contact info from when Black had it before me. If my pm's hadn't disappeared, I'd still have the info here. He probably still has the info also. I'll look around my harddrive and see if I can find anything. I would think that Lobsterdmb might be interested in who takes it over.

I am definitely interested in whoever takes it over. From a chapter standpoint, I think it should be someone who is a NAXJA member, that leaves whatever and joeschmo. I would be willing to work with whomever wants to run it and contribute to its content.

What's funny is that it took an SEC member who hangs out on the MW forums and just started clicking links because the "new posts" button was broken to point this out.

I just happened to stop in to see what is new with naxja. It looks like my passwords still work for the site, so if they are needed, someone from the NAC bod can e-mail me and let me know who to forward them to. [email protected].

whenever I get another day off, I'll see if I can put together a website layout... I'll get my schedule for next week tomorrow. *sigh*

whatevah said:
whenever I get another day off, I'll see if I can put together a website layout... I'll get my schedule for next week tomorrow. *sigh*

ok cool.... shoot me a pm with whatever info u need from the BOD. I have some pics from the past few NACFests if you need too

well, I haven't gotten my schedule for the week yet (just for tomorrow.. sheesh), so I don't know when I'll be off yet. I should be able to put together a template idea from some pics I've already got, and see if you like it. if you do, then I'll work on it some more, with some better pics.

JoeShmo, please don't feel like I'm trying to force you out, if you want to work something up, feel free. I'm more of a server tech than a designer so your ideas might be much better than mine. :)

Back