• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weather

I am shocked at the guy who have snow today...But we will have 80 to 85 for a low very soon...So i guess we here should be happy...We are still at 99...4:35

I am shocked at the guy who have snow today...But we will have 80 to 85 for a low very soon...So i guess we here should be happy...We are still at 99...4:35

This kinda weather is ops normal for here. On April 9th is snowed 3 inches. None of the snow we had today stuck but it sure was coming down.

At 75 in Albuquerque at 7 p.m.. Perfect weather to have the doors and windows open.

Looks like rain monday Scott, better fire up the boat might be your only chance to get it wet out in the desert :D

my family in Rochester NY said it was snowing at 9 am this morning...but right now in Charlotte NC its a beauiful 60 degree morning and the birds are chirping...ready for the day!

Man talk about a quick change, 90° yesterday at this time and today its 60°. I almost need to put a long sleeve shirt on :D

Yea we are getting alot of wind right now...We are sitting on 79 with winds about 25 and lots of dust..No walking outside for me today...I get the staples out monday, so after that i think i can go out when the dirt is flying..CABIN fever...

Back