• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We need sponsors!

so question...

Would you think a Spartan for a Locker D30, or a Set of Super Joints (either are 310$) would be best?

ok john. that is nice and all that you thank me.

But answer the Q would ya lol...

Super Joints or Spartan locker?
:)

ok john. that is nice and all that you thank me.

But answer the Q would ya lol...

Super Joints or Spartan locker?
:)
Just donate a C8.25 spartan to me! (=

I need everyone's help getting sponsors onboard to make the raffle awesome. If anybody knows of a business that would be willing to donate some goods or certificates for our raffle in exchange for being mentioned and maybe a little 10 second commercial during the raffle, please get them in contact with myself, Karstik or Gsequoia.

im down . i own a hid led /fab shop .. im willing to give out a full led conversion package for all bulbs in the jeeps ... including brake lights turn signals .. dome light .. map light .. licence plate lights and revers lights .. and even a under hood light ! pm me !these are all replacement led bulbs !

im down . i own a hid led /fab shop .. im willing to give out a full led conversion package for all bulbs in the jeeps ... including brake lights turn signals .. dome light .. map light .. licence plate lights and revers lights .. and even a under hood light ! pm me !these are all replacement led bulbs !

You sir should THINK real hard about being a sponsor on here.I'm sure you could get some people to buy if you have this stuff on hand for us JEEP folks.Contact John to find out who you need to talk too.PLEASE

maybe you should use some finesse :D

That is more than a little humorous, considering the source!! LOL.

So have you re-changed your mind, and decided to come out?

Back