• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RAFFLE SPONSORS

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
The raffle is the life line to the club and the event. We need a raffle that will make the tightest of the pockets open and flow like a river. :D

PLEASE, if you have contacts call on them to donate what they can. Go to the local parts store that you should have stock in and ask for an oil change or tune up to donate to the raffle. Nothing is too small, or of course, too big.

However, DO NOT contact NAXJA national vendors!!! This is very important that we don not step on the toes of the Mothership.

I've had a list in the past that seems moot to continue to use, so I'm not bringing it up again this year.

Thanks!!!!

Where is last years list of who donated?

mac 'someone work with warn asap' gyvr

Smash Hole Led Bar
Big Trusty Cook Hammer
Hi-Lift Offroad base
badlands swag
$100 IRO gift certificate
MWC hat
$100 TNT Customs Gift Certificate
$100 TNT Customs Gift Certificate
Ares Fab rear bumper
Hi-Lift jack
MWC hat
$50 Smash Hole gift certificate
IRO shackles
MWC hat
IRO hat
gear box spacer
IRO hat and bumper brackets
Hi-Lift Tool Kit
Smash Hole Lights
Ares Fab A pillar brackets
Solar Charger
Logans Winch Bumper
Indiana trail pass
MWC hat and sticker
Matco tire kit
Trusty Cook hammer
Tom Woods Gift certificate and hat
Dirtbound Offroad battery mount
MWC hat
Bushwacker Gift Certificate
ARB chair
ARB chair
Trusty Cook hammer
two badlands swag
East Coast Gear Supply gift certificate and hat
Daves Offroad Supply gift certificate
Indiana trail permit
NAXJA flag
badlands swag
NAXJA flag
badlands swag
NAXJA flag
badlands swag
Ho bag money
$100 Logans gift certificate
IRO 8.25 truss and IRO swag
Trusty Cook hammer
Hitchin rods
Tomken rear bumper
Prime 4x4 battery terminals and swag
Warn Strap
Tom Woods backpack and hat
Ruff Stuff?? D30 cover
D30 truss from IRO???
Leather Murse
Tom Woods hat
Matco tools
Iron man fab
Badlands pass and swag
Ruff Stuff heims
badlands swag
IRO 8.8 swap kit
Trusty Cook hammer
Tom Woods hat
Trusty Cook hammer
Ares Fab A pillar mounts
4WD parts banner
Logans non winch bumper
Napier gift certificate and step stool
Trusty Cook hammer
IRO hat
Trusty Cook hammer
Prime 4x4 gift certificate
Trusty Cook hammer
IRO trac bar
Trusty Cook hammer
A pillar brackets
Trusty Cook hammer
A pillar brackets
$100 JCR gift certificate
$100 Logans Metal gift
Clayton Offroad 3 link

mac 'I got it recorder' gyvr

Cleaned it up, eliminated the dups, marked who is national.

Smash Hole - national
Big Trusty Cook Hammer -
Hi-Lift stuff -
badlands swag - mwc bod will handle
IRO - national
MWC swag - MWC bod
$100 TNT Customs Gift Certificate - national
Ares Fab rear bumper - national
gear box spacer - ????
Prime 4x4 - national
Logans Winch Bumper - Dan Handling
Indiana trail pass - ?????????
Matco tire kit -
Tom Woods -
Dirtbound Offroad - national
Bushwacker Gift Certificate -
ARB chair -
East Coast Gear Supply -
Daves Offroad Supply -national
HD off road - national
Hitchin rods -
Tomken rear bumper - national
Warn Strap -
Leather Murse -
Iron man fab -
Napier gift - national
$100 JCR gift certificate - national
Clayton Offroad - national

mac 'need some folks to start making contact' gyvr

Does anybody have the generic letter for emailng to vendors? I just looked back into the 2014 forum and didn't see it.

When someone gets it let me know and I am going to save it on my Computer

Just start calling and emailing them. Make sure only one person contacts each one.

Tell them who we are and what we do. Expect 50-75 rigs and 100-125 people. 15th anniversary of the event. Unknown on magazine coverage, but they have covered us before, and I have asked FourWheeler to attend.

Sponsors that need contacted asap:
Hi-lift
Warn
Tom Woods - must call - emails all go into spam for sponsorship
ARB
East Coast gear supply
Bushwacker
Weather tech - Dan??
Iron Man fab
and ????

If they would give more than $500 they can get into the national sponsorship program for NAXJA with a banner and such. Don't expect donations that big, but if it happens, let them know and then we can contact NAXJA sponsorship.

Products can be shipped to me:
Matt Rowland
7525 Maplecrest Rd #123
Fort Wayne, IN 46835

I just updated my mailing address, just got word today that it has changed.

If you wrote the old one down, its still good for the next year should something be sent there this year.

mac 'moving without moving' gyvr

Hey guys, if we're gonna make this happen we need some help with this. This is the most important aspect of planning this event. Please, please get on board and start making contacts

This is out of the other thread.

Contacted:

Total Metal Innovations
TMR Customs
Artec Industries
B. Lee Offroad
RCV - Swag bag
Master Pull - supposedly on board, called again today to follow up, waiting for return call from my contact
Bubba Rope

I can call Tom Woods today if no one else has contacted them.

So is the one above the one to use or do we need another one? Also I've got phone numbers in front of me for all in that short list. I need to know if anyone has already contacted them yet. Last but not least I'm planning on contacting Rock Auto, Napa and see if I can find a sponsor for some cool LED flashlights. I want to see if we can get whoever makes the Bubba Rope to send us something too.

EDIT: Never mind on the Bubba Rope. I see it's being handled...

Above is who I've contacted.

Talked to Brian at B. Lee Offroad to follow up my email and he is interested in possibly donating this year and even coming out one day to hang out with us. I have to email him some more info. We'll see where it goes.

I'm getting the best results emailing and following up with a phone call a day or so afterwards.

So is the one above the one to use or do we need another one? Also I've got phone numbers in front of me for all in that short list. I need to know if anyone has already contacted them yet. Last but not least I'm planning on contacting Rock Auto, Napa and see if I can find a sponsor for some cool LED flashlights. I want to see if we can get whoever makes the Bubba Rope to send us something too.

EDIT: Never mind on the Bubba Rope. I see it's being handled...

Take the list from last year, that is above, make sure nobody else has contacted people and you can start calling. I'm going to try to find out where that letter is from last year, Kelsy says he can't find it, I know we use it last year.

As a member of the Sponsorship Coordination Team for the Midwest chapter of the North American XJ Association, I am writing in regards to your potential sponsorship of our annual event, Winterfest 2015.

Winterfest will be held at the Badlands Offroad Park in Attica, Indiana March 6th and 7th. With an estimated attendance of over 150 people and 70 or more vehicles, it has become the premier event for our chapter and one of the best in our national organization, as well as drawing national media coverage in Four Wheeler magazine in the August 2010 issue.

The Midwest chapter of is comprised of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. With that said, we are one of the largest chapters in our national organization.

This event provides funds almost exclusively for the continued operation of our chapter and gives us options to donate to organizations fighting land use issues and the continued progress of the chapter. The MWC has donated to WHOVA, Redbird SRA in Dugger, IN, KSRocks ORP, Cadillac Jeepers . Not only did the MWC make a donation but, we also adopted a trail as well. A percentage of the proceeds from this raffle will go directly to land use causes and help keep our sport alive.

Your participation as a supporting vendor allows us to attract more participants to our event and your products will be showcased in our annual raffle. This provides your company with a great public relations opportunity through real grassroots word of mouth, the publication of your donation to our national newsletter and forums and through raising money for our local land use donations.

No donation is too small or too large, and all of our sponsors will benefit from some great free advertising, not to mention your support helps keep our lands open for wheeling. We encourage all of our sponsors to come out and wheel with us in March and see how your continued support helps to keep your current and future customers out wheeling and enjoying our sport.

I hope to hear from you soon. If you have any questions feel free to contact me via email or by phone at Xxxxxx. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Midwest Chapter Sponsorship Coordination Team

So is the one above the one to use or do we need another one?
I apolagize I wasn't clear (thinking in my head and just asked...) but this was in regards to Mat's address. Use this one,
Matt Rowland
7525 Maplecrest Rd #123
Fort Wayne, IN 46835
or is there another that we need now?

Take the list from last year, that is above, make sure nobody else has contacted people and you can start calling. I'm going to try to find out where that letter is from last year, Kelsy says he can't find it, I know we use it last year.

This is that list correct?

Sponsors that need contacted asap:
Hi-lift
Warn
Tom Woods - must call - emails all go into spam for sponsorship
ARB
East Coast gear supply
Bushwacker
Weather tech - Dan??
Iron Man fab
and ????

With Anthony covering Tom Woods, and Dan has Weather Tech...

Then like I said I'd like to try...
Rock Auto
Napa
Maybe Eastwood
An LED flashlight maker. I was thinking Taklite Flashlights.

Back