• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We need sponsors!

If any of our local vendors would like to donate contact me via PM, I'll work up top notch certificates for your products to put in the raffle free of charge :cheers:

Well I don't know if national is putting any of my stuff in or not, so ill be bringing a Winch bumper (not sure if it will be welded or kit yet), SYE and a few switch panels.

Sweet! Thanks Max, whever wins the stuff you bring will be stoked.

Hey chapter leadership, what's the deaL? Is Natl kicking in or not? Are we still trying to procure materials, or is everyone satisified with what we have?

Us "common folk" want to know!

Have we heard from Ace Alternators yet, John?

Was the flyer ever finished up? I'd like to print a copy and take it them and maybe the driveshaft shop as well.

thanks to all the people donating stuff! now i REALLY gotta make sure i get my jeep finished in time.

John, did Gary ever contact you?

SO I have to ask... Is, Anyone or Anything else going to be given for a 'raffle'?

well I am pretty sure I will be bringing a Yukon Super Joint Kit (basically 330$ value), and some swag...

Any shirts this year Robert? Mine always ends up on top of the fresh laundry pile

Doubtful. I dont have a graphic person to make me a cool design or I would attemt to have more made. Yukon will likely send some down though.

I was kinda hoping on the same as last year where if you gave a certain amount to the event you could get your name on the NAXJA shirt. But doesnt seem that made it to this year.

As we all know this year is by far different then last or any other, so far...

Doubtful. I dont have a graphic person to make me a cool design or I would attemt to have more made. Yukon will likely send some down though.

I was kinda hoping on the same as last year where if you gave a certain amount to the event you could get your name on the NAXJA shirt. But doesnt seem that made it to this year.

As we all know this year is by far different then last or any other, so far...
I have a feeling that it will be much smaller than past years, mainly due to the fact it was decided on so late, the location and that there is at least on other event the same weekend people already committed to.

That would have been cool about the shirts.

Good point about the shirts... I didn't even think about it, and as I'm out of town this week it probably isn't something we can shove in at the last minute. I wish one of you guys had reminded me!! D'oh.

Note to self for next year...

I called them and left a message with one of the employees because the owner was not in. Can you follow up?
DO we have a flyer of any sort? He asked that we send him something official looking. If we have one online, I can print it and bring it down to him.

DO we have a flyer of any sort? He asked that we send him something official looking. If we have one online, I can print it and bring it down to him.
We don't have any flyers for the event. Maybe you can take him a few screen prints of the socalfest threads. I would be happy to talk to him if he wants to call me.

Back