• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We all have it baaad...

You guys are terrible. I was barely on NAXJA last night. I was working on my front bumper:anon: I'm going to try to finish it this afternoon:eyes:

Just got back in from wrenching on mine. I had an high idle problem.. tightened all the intake and exhaust manifold bolts and cleaned out the vacuum lines.

All better...Idles at 900 rpm now. Temp right at 190 degrees and no more stumbling off idle... woo hooo....:clap:

Went out in the field beside the house and played on some terraces. It needed some exercise.... :D

gave mine a bath today-- found the rear window seal had come out of the hatch 3/4 of the way around the window-- I guess it got jealous of the attention I had to pay the family unit! Digital compass going in now (GPS is for wimps) and cheap speakers to replace the soaking wet ones to follow!

Who's got it baaad?

joshv98xj said:
I'm sorry to hear that- my wife came with me to the junkyard yesterday and helped me pull parts. And no I don't mean she just stood there and handed me tools, she helped pull parts. There's no way in heck I'm giving her up, we've got a good thing goin'.

All I can say is I'M JELOUS!!!!!! :eye: :bawl: After the ring was applied to my wife's finger, I realized I had been suckered!! :doh: :twak: Maybe I can get a good thing goin before I am over the hill. Any takers..........:wave: Merry X-mas to all!!:cheers:

Last edited:
I hauled 60 miles to see the parents and grand's for the season. Changed my rear differential oil out, pulled an axle, and new idler with fan belt :D. Then 60mi back to here. More stuff to do tomorrow.....after work :flame: thanks boss. Happy holidays :greensmok
santa.gif

ps. to throw some modified OEM tech in here;(XJ44)gobbing some permatex 1min gasket maker with my fingers on the seal and back of plate, fixed my dripping seals for now. Did the driver side months ago and is holding up. I let this one go until I really started leaking. :)

Last edited:
ZacSquatch said:
Sorry, but your not my type,....

How about the HO HO HO............:loveu: :laugh:

Back