• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

War?

No where in the Qua'ran does it say that killing yourself with take you to heaven where forty virgins are waiting.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it says 72. You're correct, it does not say 40.

Last edited:
Show me how you can tell the difference between a radical Muslim and a non-radical Muslim - just by looking at him.

And no, don't say "the radical one is the one with the bomb strapped to his chest" ;)

Plenty of oil in Africa, especially Sudan - we're just waiting for them to all kill each other before we roll in there ;)

The "war on terror" would continue, but they'd bring the fight to us. Also, the Taliban would roll right back into Kabul and take over the government. Again. Opium fields would once again run rampant, once again funding their jihad. Do you even know why they're against us? Maybe something to do with radical Islam wanting to eliminate the "Zionist empire" in Israel and create a worldwide Islamic state?

You can't tell the difference, but that's not a good reason to kill them all.

Again, terrorism isn't just located in Iraq and Afghanistan, so these two wars aren't going to solve the terror problem. If we put as many resources into keeping the terrorist out as we do the wars it would be much more beneficial. It would also create more jobs here at home. Obliterating terrorist is not a viable option, they will be around for a long time. And their jihad against the Zionist empire has no end in sight.

XBOX 360 GamerTag: AW x SNIP3DOWN
Favorite Gun(s): Intervention, UMP45, M16A4, and Scar-H
Playing style (e.g. serious, recreational, pro gamer): Serious but want to have fun.
How many hours do you play a week? 20 or so hours a week.
Your K/D ratio (found under Kills in the Leaderboards in Barracks.): 1.27 - 1.28 it goes back in forth.
Favorite game mode?: Search and Destroy and Mercenary Team Deathmatch
Do you own a mic?(suggested): Yes
Location (USA, UK, EU, Canada or other): USA
Timezone: Central Time Zone
Gamebattles username: xjackel
Where did you hear about us: Cod4boards.com
About Me: Im a strong determined player, have great team working skills, can be a leader if needed but will listen if told too. Just feel likes its just a game so have fun even while being serious during clan matches.
How should we contact you (Email, AIM, MSN etc.)? Over Xbox live, or by e-mail.
How active can you be on the site? Alittle bit active at the moment because my computer crashed and im on my moms little labtop but i will be more active once it is fixed.

XBOX 360 GamerTag: AW x SNIP3DOWN
Favorite Gun(s): Intervention, UMP45, M16A4, and Scar-H
Playing style (e.g. serious, recreational, pro gamer): Serious but want to have fun.
How many hours do you play a week? 20 or so hours a week.
Your K/D ratio (found under Kills in the Leaderboards in Barracks.): 1.27 - 1.28 it goes back in forth.
Favorite game mode?: Search and Destroy and Mercenary Team Deathmatch
Do you own a mic?(suggested): Yes
Location (USA, UK, EU, Canada or other): USA
Timezone: Central Time Zone
Gamebattles username: xjackel
Where did you hear about us: Cod4boards.com
About Me: Im a strong determined player, have great team working skills, can be a leader if needed but will listen if told too. Just feel likes its just a game so have fun even while being serious during clan matches.
How should we contact you (Email, AIM, MSN etc.)? Over Xbox live, or by e-mail.
How active can you be on the site? Alittle bit active at the moment because my computer crashed and im on my moms little labtop but i will be more active once it is fixed.

And I thought you would never figure it out! :laugh3: I guess NAXJA is just impenetrable.

So you don't see fighting these wars on their turf instead of ours as "keeping the terrorists out" then, do you?

Again, their turf is not specifically in Afghanistan or Iraq. I honestly think that these people are mad at our presence, and it's only fueling the hate machine that terrorism is. We can't tell whose a terrorist so you know there are innocent people being harmed. Just the pictures of the dead children after the bombing is enough to make innocent civilians angry and want revenge. I bet everyone there knows someone that was harmed by us that didn't deserve it and that's just making it easier for them to be recruited by the terrorist. We are powerful enough to protect our land with the resources we have. I would feel safer if the troops were at home and we worked on securing this land, not a lot of our resources in the middle east.

Oh and nominated.

19yo gamer/stoner with no life experience, what did you expect?

All he ever learned about combat he got from Xbox Live.

I knew I should of blamed Xbox. Oh well I'm sure MSNBC still fed him his political BS

I can't blame you for your ignorance. You watch your MSNBC and now think you're a tactical genius. It's alright it happens to the worst of us.

I think Iraqi's would be better off without us, all the bombing and chaos is a result of our presence.

I think the Sunni and Shiite have been going at it a little longer than that.

Back