• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

War?

xjackel

NAXJA Forum User
I like jeeps and sharing my opinions with people. I enjoy a great debate and I was wondering if anyone wanted to share their opinions on the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I like jeeps and sharing my opinions with people. I enjoy a great debate and I was wondering if anyone wanted to share their opinions on the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Awesome I love a good debate from a guy that don't know what war is.

What do you mean explain? Seems simple to me, you do not know what war is.

MTFU or STFU

? The reason I ask this is because the military offers unparalleled opportunity, and the only thing stopping me from joining is the war.

Soldiers join for one opportunity, To serve their country. If it's anything other then that we don't need them.

To serve by dying for political motivations? We invaded Iraq because of WMDs, while Kim Jong Il builds them right in front of us and threatens to use them on us. I care about this country greatly, and I hate to see Americans dying for nothing. Our "War on Terrorism" has cost more American lives than 9/11, and what have we accomplished? If we put the same resources into protecting this country here at home as we did in the middle east, we would be so much safer. Maybe people hate us because we don't mind our own business. Dick Cheney was former CEO of Halliburton, still gets paid 150,000 salary from them and has 430,000+ stock shares in the company. Guess who got rich from the war? Halliburton has received billions in government contracts and is flourishing.

This will not end well for you. Take your lack of intestinal fortitude elsewhere.

Soldiers join for one opportunity, To serve their country. If it's anything other then that we don't need them.

You can "serve" your country without being in the military. America was founded on the voice of the people, the meaning of democracy. We can serve this country by stopping the deaths of our soldiers. We're soldiers in Vietnam "serving"?

This will not end well for you. Take your lack of intestinal fortitude elsewhere.

Lack of intestinal fortitude? I'm not scared to die defending this country. Are you against people standing up for what they believe in? Your job is to run this country with all your fellow Americans, questioning the government is allowed. It's why we vote and have rights. "This will not end well for you?" Did it end well for the 6000+ soldiers that have died?

9zwq4o.jpg

you're retarded. I hope this does not count as a personal attack as I am simply stating a fact.

I guessing college freshman who just had his first humanities class.

Before you start it with worthless statistics about how this war has cost more lives than "x", keep in mind that the military has lost more soldiers in Motorcycle accidents per year than they have in the wars you are trolling about.

Why can't someone grow up and give me some reasons we should be in the war. I am more than willing to listen b/c I have an open mind. I don't understand why it's wrong to want my friends to come back from war.

So are you Letterman or CherBear?

Back