• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanting to run 35's

Its all a matter of trim and bumpstop.

6.5" and 35's.

IMG_0158%20(Medium).jpg

IMG_0160%20(Medium).jpg

FrontLeft.jpg

Looks good wish I knew how to post pics and I would show you mine.

The point wasnt to show you how it looks, it was more that 6.5" is more than enough lift for 35's or even 37's.

Just trim and bumpstop accordingly.

What 6.5" is NOT enough lift for (on a full body xj) is 42's.

7n42s-1.jpg

I had to try though, right?

i have 5.5 with 35s works great.
P1010171.jpg

I am on 7" and am planning on 35x12.50's.

Won't run anything bigger than that on stock axles. Even that is pushing it but if you aren't too heavy on the skinny pedal things should work out.

i know this guy, he wont even drive this jeep he has a friend do all the driving but the other guy is a whole lot better driver anyways the 60 is a narrowed semi float not full width and the front is a 30 and if u want to find him he will probably be slurping down a frosty at a wendys somewhere

well now that wasn't too nice...

anyway. I run about 6" and 37s without a problem

i know this guy, he wont even drive this jeep he has a friend do all the driving but the other guy is a whole lot better driver anyways the 60 is a narrowed semi float not full width and the front is a 30 and if u want to find him he will probably be slurping down a frosty at a wendys somewhere

what's that matter?...think u showed him don't you?....

The guy wants to run 35s so tell him ur opinion on that not who he is.

BTT- I'd leave the lift where it's at now an run them 35s especially if it's not a DD. An throw some hockey pucks up front an lower the the rear bumpstops an call it a day....

Back