• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: A stock leaf spring

never tried the soaking part- before or after.

I checked and I still have the leafs. I'll find out this week if I'm coming out- most likely am.
I'm not picky about the blade, I've always like tantos though. It will get used and abused.

so post a photo of one you have made ,,
Don't have pics. Flores might have seen my big one when he was over a while ago, not sure though.

never tried the soaking part- before or after.

I checked and I still have the leafs. I'll find out this week if I'm coming out- most likely am.
I'm not picky about the blade, I've always like tantos though. It will get used and abused.

Cool, tantos are nice and easy lol.
Shoot me a PM when ya get things figured out and we'll go from there.

Don't have pics. Flores might have seen my big one when he was over a while ago, not sure though.

This is SOOOO gonna be someone's signature before the night's out...... :gag:

:roflmao:

Oh...........that's the sh!t dude!!!!!!!!!

Flores...you wanted to come over and drink beer with? You gots some splainin to do!!

No longer have it, gave it to a buddy. It wasn't anything special, just a big bowie type knife.
What exactly is it you want to see?

Wow I totally missed this one!
I will say mason is one of the few of yall I wouldn't mess with. He has more ways to kill me than led.
:roflmao:
I wouldn't mess with you either, you're fawkin crazy.

Some of your craftsman ship,?
I can take pics when I make one of these. I want to say though, I have no intention of making anything for anybody else for the time being... too much other stuff to do before I leave. That may change, but for now....

The amount of work it would take to do that exceeds my give-a-chit level for this project.

heeeey! I'm coming out next week, w/ springs. I could ideally meet up with you around 6ish on tuesday? how miserable is traffic on 25 gonna be at that time? I could meet up with you on monday, but still probably not before 5.

Back