• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WANT TO BUY off road Light bar and HID lights!!!

Lol, I was in a hurry and could care less about my grammar on a forum. I didn't know signing up for naxja you were also enrolled in an english class!

wow take the stick out of your Ass, I was just putting a picture up so people can see what kind of light they put out. Also why would Audi put led headlights on there new a6 instead of hids? also if u r in the desert then I can maybe see his going farther but rock crawling do you need to see a mile ahead of you?

i have no stick in my ass, thanks for checking. I was just wondering if you've actually seen the light an LED bar throws in person. it's not what it's made out to be in pics you see. I'm talking distance not brightness. my lighter is bright as POO POO 3 inches from my hand but 100 feet away and you can't see it. output without distance is worthless, bottom line is best bang for the buck is still HID hands down, no matter what the situation is. maybe if that 50" light bar you're talking about drops down below 200$ then it's worth the lesser performance... personally I can't see dropping $1000+ on a light bar when I can get more usable light for 20% of that.

and FWIW I could give a POO POO about rock crawling :D HID still beats LED in that situation as well though on a price vs lumens scale. Go to the audi dealer and see how much one of those LED headlights costs and tell me I'm wrong ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, I was in a hurry and could care less about my grammar on a forum. I didn't know signing up for naxja you were also enrolled in an english class!
Here's the deal...If we can't figure what you're saying, there's no reason for you to post. I can't decipher what that post said, punctuation would help.

Lol yea totally not bright and that's just one light bar :)
a6fa427e-fad6-68f2.jpg

oh and just to add to my point... there is no way that pic was taken with anything but a high end camera with a long exposure time. anything else and you wouldn't be able to see anything but the bright area where the headlights are shining. camera tricks are playing with you here ;) (which again is why I asked if you've seen the light output in person)

oh and just to add to my point... there is no way that pic was taken with anything but a high end camera with a long exposure time. anything else and you wouldn't be able to see anything but the bright area where the headlights are shining. camera tricks are playing with you here ;) (which again is why I asked if you've seen the light output in person)

Definitely a long exposure and boosted ISO. That's why its so grainy, and you can see the trees and building that the light isn't even shining on.

Ok I will proof read posts lol. But I will still go with led just because I get not than half off the price so I done really mind. All I was saying is that the leds are pretty bright. They are not pieces of shit like you guys are trying to say lol. I prefer led that's just me.

not one single person in this thread said they were a piece of POO POO, just that they are not cost effective.

Ok I will proof read posts lol. But I will still go with led just because I get not than half off the price so I done really mind. All I was saying is that the leds are pretty bright. They are not pieces of shit like you guys are trying to say lol. I prefer led that's just me.

I see your proofreading lasted.... 1 'sentance'?

Theres a differance between proofreading, then spellchecking every post you make, and posting lolspeak like a stupid little bitch on her cell phone... This isnt facebook.

John beat me to it. Grow up people. And if you can't form a sentance that people can understand don't get your panty's in a bunch when someone calls you out about it.

Well Im pretty sure that when I signed up there were no rules on spell checking your posts. so if you don't understand what somebody is trying to say then don't reply! just like the old saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"

Im Not pissed, but if someone calls me a bitch ur damn right I'll talk STUFF right back!

Back