• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WANT TO BUY off road Light bar and HID lights!!!

that's to convert both lights, and if you come to me i'll do the install of the kit into the lights for you for a 6 pack of beer :D

I'm gonna get em from Ddm. For size 3h 55w its gonna be like 55 shipped! And thanks for the install volunteer but ill just do it myself. I'm getting to be somewhat of a pro at wiring after I set a fire in my car from heating up the frame while lifting it. It burnt up a whole bunch of wires and I had to rewire my car haha.
But thanks for the offer grimm!

LED's and HIDs have no business on the same light rack unless you have huge amounts of dollars to throw at your lighting solution and just want to look like a big $ tool. HIDs beat LEDs in distance and lumens hands down every time. LEDs look cool and cost 8 to 10 times as much as throwing HID kits in a set of hella 4000s. the only advantage to LEDs over HIDs is smaller space requirements, lower power consumption, and less weight.

do one or the other, not both.

Idk about this have you seen the 50 inch bar from rigid? Also of they weren't as bright why are allot of trophy truck drivers and sandrails switching?

Haha i really think its because of the less amount of space, and they use less power so they can have stacks of them. Also, they don't get hot. More practical for a truck with fiberglass everything, and not much space to mount things.

Lol yea totally not bright and that's just one light bar :)
a6fa427e-fad6-68f2.jpg

I said the light doesn't shine as far, side by side it's a huge difference. Have you actually seen the light output from one of those bars or are you just talking out of your ass going by pictures on the internet?

wow take the stick out of your Ass, I was just putting a picture up so people can see what kind of light they put out. Also why would Audi put led headlights on there new a6 instead of hids? also if u r in the desert then I can maybe see his going farther but rock crawling do you need to see a mile ahead of you?

Ok so I found something that did say hid light up but now Grimm is the light just as bright as in not how far they throw a pattern but just brightness

Back