• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

two months to go, who is still in???

I'm in. Really need to get the Jeep into the shop soon though.

I may not be arriving until Friday AM this year, the 4th is my oldest daughter's b-day.

I know it's too cold for her, but I sure wish Cindy was coming also. I had so much fun with her at Moab.

She had fun there too, and Rev sure provided plenty for us to laugh about :D

But she just hates cold weather, and is already taking off the following week for our Costa Rica trip.

I'm in with my son, my buddy and his son. Not sure of Thurs night or Fri morning arrival.

^ I will not be following your monster truck through the tubes this time, Brendan.

I'm in with my son, my buddy and his son. Not sure of Thurs night or Fri morning arrival.

^ I will not be following your monster truck through the tubes this time, Brendan.

i just pulled my wrecked rear bumper off last night on the baby jeep. i have another stock one that i'm going to throw on, i hope to build something a little bit heavier duty before then, but in case i dont, i'll at least have another stock bumper to tear up...

mac 'both xjs are trail ready running' gyvr

i just pulled my wrecked rear bumper off last night on the baby jeep. i have another stock one that i'm going to throw on, i hope to build something a little bit heavier duty before then, but in case i dont, i'll at least have another stock bumper to tear up...

mac 'both xjs are trail ready running' gyvr

I have a JCR bumper (early style) in good shape if you want it. I'll pull it off the '91 and bring it with.

Let me know.

As it sound, I am still in! I probably can roll in on thursday night.

where everybody stay overnight? What I see some stay at hotel, other go camping??

In the past we stayed at the Attica Inn, but they have since closed. This year we are staying at Hotel Attica. A lot of people camp at the campground..and a few select individuals have been rumored to have hooked up with the local gals for a place to stay..not sure about that, but just saying.....

I have a JCR bumper (early style) in good shape if you want it. I'll pull it off the '91 and bring it with.

Let me know.

pm me a pic and a price

mac 'could very well be worth my time to purchase' gyvr

In the past we stayed at the Attica Inn, but they have since closed. This year we are staying at Hotel Attica. A lot of people camp at the campground..and a few select individuals have been rumored to have hooked up with the local gals for a place to stay..not sure about that, but just saying.....

I've heard about that Hotel Attica-uh... You can check out anytime you like, but the itching never leaves.

Yeah, I've been driving around with no bumper for a few weeks, but I have a freshly painted stocker to go back on it. One of my brackets was actually pushed up a little bit, but nothing a hammer and block of wood wouldn't fix. Thought about upgrading, but my next mod money will be spent on sliders.

I'm in, I'll make dinner at Robbies to meet some of you crazy bastages for the first time as I'm a WF virgin!!

You really want to meet us?! Man, Are you gonna be disappointed! :D

We are out, not gonna be able to make it.

just kidding suckas!!!! would not miss it! :D

Back