• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

two months to go, who is still in???

Yeah, nice try, Tyler. I called BS on that before I scrolled down...

me and the wife are going to try to make it. still have alot of work to do we were there in 08 missed last year DO NOT want to miss this again

I'm in.. Even took a vacation that week.

Can't wait for the fun.

Nick

Go Bengals!!WHO-DEY!!!

Im 75% in but not going to officially with you guys because I probably wont have the recovery/repair gear required, but I think Im going to meet up with a couple of my dez buddies to romp in the sand some and the rest of the time Ill probably be riding with discosteve if he ends up going up

Im 75% in but not going to officially with you guys because I probably wont have the recovery/repair gear required, but I think Im going to meet up with a couple of my dez buddies to romp in the sand some and the rest of the time Ill probably be riding with discosteve if he ends up going up

We're going to need to have a distance jump contest between you and macgyvr :D

haha I dont get crazy, yet, I still need my unibody stiffeners, and frame plating and some kind of cage goin on before I get crazy, oh and a gusseted and trussed axle, I have one stiffener made and the gusseting and truss stuff layin here but i dont know if I will get around to having them on before time to go. and Im going to be driving there and back, not gonna be towin in

haha I dont get crazy, yet, I still need my unibody stiffeners, and frame plating and some kind of cage goin on before I get crazy, oh and a gusseted and trussed axle, I have one stiffener made and the gusseting and truss stuff layin here but i dont know if I will get around to having them on before time to go. and Im going to be driving there and back, not gonna be towin in

Yeah, probably oughta truss the 30 this time. Unless you just happen to like swapping axles all the time! :D

Stacey and i are in. Just registered also.

i am in still, leaving the wife at home she will be pretty far along at that point (if ya know what i mean) and we don't want the cargo bounced around, proably camping

My money's on Matt. Alcohol is a great motivator.

as long as the stock knuckles hold up...hoping to get some reid knuckles before winterfest, but don't know if that's going to happen or not

and the front end stays attached...

mac 'so far, so good' gyvr

Lar and I are in...
I think Travis and his girl are also.

Sweet!

Tell him to bring his guitar, and the Family Video card.

Back