• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Turkey Bay in W. KY April 7-9

Word from Itsajeep crew is you can put it at your site and everything.

I plan on being there Friday afternoon. I think everyone knows my junk by now, but Indiana plate, bad passenger door,etc. If anyone wants my cell who I haven't already pm'ed with, send me a pm if you want it for any directional issues, but it's not that hard to find, at least from Indiana,etc.

BRIANHO13 said:
Made beer and stogie run tonight, I am ready.

I have beverages leftover from Winterfest. Maybe I can bring some margarita and/or bloody mary fixins though.

Lawn Cher' said:
Maybe I can bring some margarita and/or bloody mary fixins though.

Jerk.

FINAL CHECK IN PLEASE...

FINAL CHECK IN...

1.IndyXJ
2.Pat
3.Lawn Cher
4.Brianho
5.DIRK PITT????????

PS--DON'T FORGET TO CHECK THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD REGARDING any possible Turkey Bay closures due to any weather issues!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: FINAL CHECK IN PLEASE...

IndyXJ said:
FINAL CHECK IN...

5.DIRK PITT????????

PS--DON'T FORGET TO CHECK THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD REGARDING any possible Turkey Bay closures due to any weather issues!!!!!!!!!!!

yup he's in

BRIANHO13 said:
I have an inverter in the truck if any one does want to bring a cheapo blender......I will also be bringing a 1/5 of Makers if anyone is interested.

no really, Gene has one of those and we should have it with us. Makers is good.

looks like a good group.

Probably stick to some standard beer myself, but this is one place to keep the alcohol in check btw, common sense, dont' draw attention,etc.

From their website... "Kentucky state law prohibits the public consumption of alcohol."

I'm also getting final word on if we'll have a guide or not. I'm hoping, if not perhaps someone with GPS and some of the maps on itsajeep might come in handy. Friday, if we even make it out on the trail, we'll be on our own, saturday, whoever can make it and Sunday, for me personally I'll be heading out in the morning.

Cool, we have a leader...

LANDON from Itsa jeep...--
"Yeppers, I will be there Saturday morning and possibly Sunday, depending on if you need me then too I always arrive at the parking area, by the check in shack, around 9am. That is where I air down and disconnect. I can meet you there earlier that morning if needed. Just let me know by Friday, as it is an hour drive for me. As for trail guiding for your group of XJ's, I'm more than happy to be able to do that for ya."

He said there may be other isajeepers, but if group too big we can branch off,etc. His avatar on itsajeep.org is very interesting btw...worth a look, lol! :)

Sounds good Bill, thanks for putting this together.

Pat said:
and how does one find said camp site?

X2

can't quite figure it out....coming from 65.
need help
i know western ky parkway......but after that?

Back