• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Turkey Bay Clean Up - April 12

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
The Land Between the Lakes/Turkey Bay annual clean up is scheduled.

Last year they had several groups doing trash pick up from the camp grounds, painting borderlines, trail clean up, and more. The admission that day was free and at the end of the day they did a drawing for free season passes, free weekend passes, and free camping. Everyone that participated got something free. Also, after the event wrapped, a lot of people spent a couple hours doing some light wheeling.

Those of you that have kids, it is a great opportunity for you to get them out there and teach them about "tread lightly." Last year the girls and I picked up 8 bags of trash from 4 campgrounds.

I am in Memphis the day before, but plan to get the Jeep ready before I leave for Memphis so I can head north the next morning.

If you live within a couple hour drive, it is a worthy trip.

http://www.kentuckytourism.com/events/details/turkey-bay-ohv-area-spring-clean-up/21309/

IMG_0678_zps07eda95e.jpg

I have plans for that saturday but if they fall through I will go to this. What time will you head that way?

We will leave Brentwood about 7:00. Should put us up there about 9:00. Unless I am meeting people in Clarksville, we just go up the interstate through Cadiz and west from there.

Most of the Clarksville people, I think, tend to get there through Dover.

Hope to see some of you around 9 this Saturday.

Back