• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Thanksgiving Questions

Any interest in using this as a recruitment run since there's a lot of XJs and MJs that are not members? I mentioned it to a couple friends and they had no idea we had the run. Might be an opportunity to get some people who are Facebook wheelers to flip over from the dark side (or to the darkside?? =).

Well, for example, since this group is spread out and not very active, I've been wheeling 2-3x a month with people I've met on NWJ and other groups. I've met at least 20 Cherokee/MJ owners. I'm not sure how the chapter feels, but letting those groups know that we're having a NAXJA Thanksgiving run would be a great way to meet new people and advertise the group. Plus, if the post was done right, it could help clear up some misconceptions like:

- NAXJA is only XJs, not MJs
- NAXJA charges for membership
- NAXJA isn't active (because they go to our Facebook)
- NAXJA is exclusive

I've heard the above ones umpteen times from people when I mentioned the chapter.

Anyway, on to another topic. Did you guys decide where you're camping for Turkey weekend? If University Falls ... I haven't camped there only heard about it ... can you get a motorhome down there pretty easy? We picked up a Class A this weekend and so I'll be towing the Jeep behind it on the flatbed, so we'll be pretty darn long. Just checking.

NWC scouting mission is in underway.
1b086cdd53e8413a34411626ba641662.jpg

There are some very nice sites up jordan creek we camped at all summer. Not sure about large rvs, but there are some nice big areas...with plenty of trees to lean against to expel previous nights bad or good choices.

Back