• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Thanksgiving Questions

No kidding! Who wants to carry around a 3lb steamer all day?
Not in my rig!

It build a hitch with a toilet seat, back your jeep up to the woods or hole in the ground and enjoy a nice poop with no bags and no tree bark on your back lol

You could always build a crapper. Up near mt baker where I camp we found the awesome view point. Then just to the right a timber built shitter lurking in the brush. It's built off a very steep hill your about 10ft off the ground. The first service has left it for years now atleast 5 so far I'll look for a picture.

The Bumper Dumper. Ask Ben if you can borrow his. Might kill the departure angle a little bit.

Maybe mount it on the top of a tire carrier or roof rack, then you can sit high and poop!!! Lol
Dangling the legs as you dangle a poop lmao sorry had too

My work here is done

I had no idea people do this. But after someone mentioned it, i think I found my next upgrade ...

justin1.jpg

So hey, just to double check ... is anyone staying till Sunday or is everyone heading out Saturday morning? Since the Civil War will be over by 3-4pm, we could meet everyone Friday night there. But, if everyone's just leaving the next morning then it wouldn't be worth it and we'll skip this run.

Assuming my jeep is ready (and it should be) I plan to stay till Sunday as well

Back