• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trip report: slaughterhouse

I can't speak for everyone, but I don't know how much I like someone coming along video taping me wheeling and then selling a DVD of it without giving me anything in return... I'm not trying to be greedy here, but if this guy is gonna make and sell a DVD of us wheeling the LEAST he could do is provide everyone on the DVD with a copy! It's only fair if he wants to profit from videos of our rigs.

Okay, off my :soapbox: now.

I can't speak for everyone, but I don't know how much I like someone coming along video taping me wheeling and then selling a DVD of it without giving me anything in return... I'm not trying to be greedy here, but if this guy is gonna make and sell a DVD of us wheeling the LEAST he could do is provide everyone on the DVD with a copy! It's only fair if he wants to profit from videos of our rigs.

Okay, off my :soapbox: now.

........I mentioned that last time with the Eagle Run thread......he was invited and he was selling a DVD........at least offer a DVD free to those on the vid........but no one listens to me? :shhh:

Last edited:
more pics!!!!!!

my favorite
s10.jpg

and the rest....
s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

s6.jpg

s7.jpg