• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trip report: slaughterhouse

Yeah I listened. I don't care..............that you know my secret. :twak: ;)

.......okay? lastara :D
Hey Stang, nice vids and it's true about ramming things... I was proof getting my stocker around that ice hole...
...................Good times guys and gals, you are a good group and I can't wait for the next trip!

Glad you could come! Nice to have met ya and yes there definitely will be next times. Maybe you will have some minor lift and some rocker guards on that thing by then? :D

BTW I love the color of your XJ, you do not see that color very much.................

Last edited:
Don't hate investigate...:D

Now your rhyming? :star: :looney:

idk how to post vids so heres the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u16vV4G1CNc

.........That's a pretty cool vid Crimson!

I wish I had gotten more pics & vids. Actually I have two more vids; Part 2 to JAWA @ the ICE HOLE when he got his 3 tires up and right before he got yanked out and another of him just running through some flexy areas.........like I said I didn't get much as I usually do and what I did get was mostly JAWA's Arse. :D

Last edited:
...like I said I didn't get much as I usually do and what I did get was mostly JAWA's Arse. :D

What goes around comes around!

Funny how having a little one with you keeps you from being able to really mingle with people and take pics...

What goes around comes around!

Funny how having a little one with you keeps you from being able to really mingle with people and take pics...

?.........:dunno:........?

I had a blast and so did Erik!

I wish I would have gotten a vid of him and Aaron disagreeing which position my D-ring was suppose to sit, my wife cracked up about that when I told her the story and of course dumb arse me didn't whip out the digital................

Last edited:
The what goes around comes around comment was meant to be a reference to Mill Creek where I had to follow your :moon: most of the day.

Yeah, I got some crap too for not taking any pics... and for letting Aaron slice his hand up. Speaking of... in4aride, you've got a really sharp sliver of metal sticking out on your front right fender, FYI.

At least I ain't got no sissy boy. He cuts up his hand, fusses about it for a few seconds, then shrugs it off and goes right back to running around and falling in the mud. :gee: Makes me proud!

The what goes around comes around comment was meant to be a reference to Mill Creek where I had to follow your :moon: most of the day.

...........only half the day, the first part of the day I was behind you. :eyes:

Yeah, I got some crap too for not taking any pics... and for letting Aaron slice his hand up...........................
At least I ain't got no sissy boy. He cuts up his hand, fusses about it for a few seconds, then shrugs it off and goes right back to running around and falling in the mud. :gee: Makes me proud!

:roflmao:

No worries at all, Mike. I was the one letting him smack his hand on your freshly cut fenders. Yeah, he muddied it up real fast. My biggest concern was that he was grabbing that rusty steel cable afterward. Good thing he's got his tetanus shots already!

Dang Skully, you'd think I woulda been nice enough to return the favor. I'll get ya next time, I promise!

"...........awe shucks josh, you don't have ta!"

You rear end is nicer looking than mine, mine just has a bunch of stickers on it. :D

my friend that came, tip, in the grand....has some really nice pics he took...hes been hella busy swappin motors in our friends jeep but ill steal em from him soon and post....they're awesome

This won't be like that one guy that took all that video at Eagle Rock and then never gave it to us, right? :laugh3:

hahahaha well actaully he changedhis mind...his street dvd ended up being too long so he is gona make separate wheelin dvd..hence why he is going on april 18th....

Back