• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trip report: slaughterhouse

ha...good thing you werent there to hear me droolin over that white jeep...lol
hey...sorry....HE is sexy too...sorry....lol

ok so whens the next trip?...where to?

Re: Trip report: slaugherhouse

Well if you ram anything enough times you can make it. LOL

....oh you are so dissing the Sami......... :laugh3:

......good point though, so trail damage was David's rocker panel on the Blue stocker and the ZJ popping the coil?

Who was the guy in the Blue 2 door with JK arms? ........I forgot his name, actually I don't remember him even telling me? ....or I am getting old and can't remember anything short term.....where I'm I?

Last edited:

We ran into that group of... well... redneck guys that we first passed by the cattle guard. Jeff asked them if they'd happened to see it and, whatdya know, one of them had it.

....are we talking the two XJ's, one of them the stocker and the driver had dreds?

......or the farmer billy bod & cousins with the toy p/u's?

Either or they were kinda of freaky.................. :laugh3:

Hehe, I don't think I had enough people spotting for me... :looney:

.....That was just that "Mike" guy! Should have just ran him over.........;)

no way im all about that thing...

What the heck are you talking about? ...........what thing?

Last edited:
ha hey i almost had him in the right spot!...if i could jsut get that "almost" part out of there....

im all about thaT SAMI....it straight did work

Jeff will be happy to see some support for his little hamster wheel powered machine. :yelclap: Would you believe that thing has a 6-something to 1 T-case in it?

here are the pictures one of my friends took that tagged along!
XJ-SH-01.jpg

XJ-SH-02.jpg

XJ-SH-03.jpg

XJ-SH-09.jpg

jawa gettin pulled out...

XJ-SH-12.jpg

....oh you are so dissing the Sami......... :laugh3:

......good point though, so trail damage was David's rocker panel on the Blue stocker and the ZJ popping the coil?

Who was the guy in the Blue 2 door with JK arms? ........I forgot his name, actually I don't remember him even telling me? ....or I am getting old and can't remember anything short term.....where I'm I?
That was Kenny in the 2 door.

Had a blast glad so many people showed up. It was awesome.

;)

......that background side story narrative is friggin' hilarious! (48 seconds into it) Did you really listen to it before you uploaded it Stang? :gag: :D

"..............I have weak tie rods...............this is the 4th time for me, 3rd, 3rd? mmmhuh, oh well it is....... good..........I am always with Micheal........................."

Last edited:
Hey Stang, nice vids and it's true about ramming things... I was proof getting my stocker around that ice hole...

Stumps, BAJA? My wife says 'stocker' as in stalker lol... but the trip out prolly better suits the BAJA name lol. Also on top of the rocker hit, on the way back through the ice hole when my rear bumper cap came off, it actually dented the bumpers underside as well, I noticed today while prepping it for paint..

Good times guys and gals, you are a good group and I can't wait for the next trip!

;)

......that background side story narrative is friggin' hilarious! (48 seconds into it) Did you really listen to it before you uploaded it Stang? :gag::D

"..............I have weak tie rods...............this is the 4th time for me, 3rd, 3rd? mmmhuh, oh well it is a good trail..........I am always with Micheal........................."
Yeah I listened. I don't care. :twak: ;)

Back