• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Travel Plans

Leaving thursday morning, probably around 9

I'm joining the convoy for Wednesday morning...

I only live an hour and a half away so i'll be there wedneday night also! I took off thursday - sunday. Hopefully I'll get the damn thing to move and toss on the cool lift parts and chit soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leaving Keene?
Means you pass me about 7:40am.

I'm debating even meeting up on the pike 'cause it saves about 30min (and tolls) for me to skip that and just head south from my place right to 84.

Still a few weeks away, we got plenty of time to figure it out.

Sounds like a decent plan to me. I'll be in on the convoy as well.

I was thinking 7:30am-8am.
With our previous track records we might make it before dark this way. :laugh: *knock on wood*

That works.

That is a ridiculous meeting time dude.

If you want to meet that early go ahead, but there is no way in hell I'm going to be able to make that.

No matter what time I leave (unless it's 5 am) I'm not going to get to Kate's house for 45 minutes. Then from there it's still 45 minutes just to get to the Charlton rest area.

Any further west and I won't make it until 8:30-9 am at the absolutely earliest. That's assuming I leave my house at 6 am.

Leaving Keene?
Means you pass me about 7:40am.

I'm debating even meeting up on the pike 'cause it saves about 30min (and tolls) for me to skip that and just head south from my place right to 84.

Still a few weeks away, we got plenty of time to figure it out.

We can always meet somewhere else.

I'm just saying it's going to take me even longer to get there. Same for Ross, Adam, Mark, etc. who are on the coast.

party/sleepover at bills house tuesday night!! :woohoo:

That is a ridiculous meeting time dude.

If you want to meet that early go ahead, but there is no way in hell I'm going to be able to make that.

No matter what time I leave (unless it's 5 am) I'm not going to get to Kate's house for 45 minutes. Then from there it's still 45 minutes just to get to the Charlton rest area.

Any further west and I won't make it until 8:30-9 am at the absolutely earliest. That's assuming I leave my house at 6 am.
My point exactly. You plan for 9am, you'll hit traffic and it'll be much later. Look what happened last year. Make Kate stay over, that'll save some serious time. :)

We'll figure it out. The Stoughton area crew is the big traffic mess/holdup.
Maybe we'll just meet on 1-84. I'm not sure if Rob is meeting y'all at Charleston or if he's following me (if I go the quicker way) straight to I-84. He's going to pass within 2 miles of my house either way.
party/sleepover at bills house tuesday night!! :woohoo:
If you guys want to pitch tents in the woods, sure!

:rolleyes: Typical.

I have no problem leaving at 5-6am if need be, Im used to getting up for work that early now :doh:
I wasn't poking fun at you. You can't control the pike.

I just want to get down there with a few hours of daylight this year. :laugh:

My point exactly. You plan for 9am, you'll hit traffic and it'll be much later. Look what happened last year. Make Kate stay over, that'll save some serious time. :)

We'll figure it out. The Stoughton area crew is the big traffic mess/holdup.
Maybe we'll just meet on 1-84. I'm not sure if Rob is meeting y'all at Charleston or if he's following me (if I go the quicker way) straight to I-84. He's going to pass within 2 miles of my house either way.

If you guys want to pitch tents in the woods, sure!

She has classes/studying so I doubt she'll be able to stay over, but I'm going to try to do that. Saves me about 20 minutes.

Traffic mess/holdup? We're like half of the convoy :laugh: Me, Adam, Carmelo, Ross, Anthony, Mark. It's not like we were saving time meeting up at Charlton. It's easier for us to hit 84 and cut down to meet you guys in Hartford.

Like I said, I'm fine with meeting somewhere else but it's going to take me and everyone else longer on this side of 495 to get there.

I wasn't poking fun at you. You can't control the pike.

I just want to get down there with a few hours of daylight this year. :laugh:

I was poking fun at the Stoughton area crew :D

Getting there with daylight would be nice. Unless we wanna stop at TSC and buy some baby chicks and ducks....

I'll be leaving in the middle of the night on Tuesday ... heading up to New England to meet up with everyone, then caravaning down to RC on Wednesday morning. Should be awesome!!!!

I hope you do. That'd be stupendous :D

Back